(16)

Cindy is standing behind Andreana glaring at me. Dinner is being served and instead of doing her job she is staring at me as if I set her house on fire. I close my eyes and turn to face my fiancée who stares back at me. "Should I move beside you." she mouths. I nod my head as she picks up her plate and moves across the table, I pull out her chair and she sits down placing her plate on the table and her hand on my thigh.

"Dinner is served!" Michael exclaims causing Tatum to cheer.

"I'm starved." she laughs.

We all mumble in agreement and begin to dig in. I'm having penna pasta with sauce and cheese and Andreana is devouring her steak and rice beside me.

"Once you all finish the karaoke will begin. Joseph will choose the duos and the best pair wins the first glass of wine and for those who don't drink wine or alcohol, a delicious malva pudding topped with ice cream and a lovely bottle of non-alcoholic champagne."

Everyone devoured their food all wanting karaoke to begin. As soon as the plates were taken away, Joseph began calling out the teams.

"Liliana and Mihir. Tatum with Steven and Alexis with Andy."

"Let the singing begin!" Michael announces. The first team up is Tatum and Steven and their song is ' Rules' by Doja Cat. Tatum sings the red lines and Steven sings the green lines both sing the blue lines.

"Say play with my pussy but don't play with my emotions. If you spend some money then maybe I just might fuck you."

The two sing beautifully together but it's clear that Tatum has never listened to a Doja Cat song in her life while Steven breezes through the lyrics.

"Bitch Bitch uh all yah bitches was wrong." They both sing.

The song comes to an end as we all began clapping for the two, Tatum was blushing and sweating while Steven simply high-fives her and pats her on the back before jumping into Mihir's lap. He doesn't stay in that position long because the next two go up are Mihir and I. Our song is 'best part' by H.E.R and Daniel Caesar.
I take the red lines.

I stare directly at Andreana, "You don't babe when you hold me and kiss me slowly it's the sweetest and it don't change if I had it my way. You would know that you are."

I turn to Mihir as he starts singing the green lines, "You're the coffee that I need in the morning, you're my sunshine in the rain when's it's pouring. Won't you give yourself to me, give it all."

We sing together but my eyes stay on Andreana, "I just wanna see, I just wanna see how beautiful you are. You know that I see it, I know you're a star. Where you go I follow. No matter how far. If life is a movie, oh you're the best part. Oh oh oh best part."

I sing alone, "It's the sunrise and those brown eyes, yes you're the one that I desire. When we wake up and then we make love it makes me feel so nice."

Mihir sings staring at Steven who has tears running down his face. "You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert. You're the tylenol I take when my head hurts. You're the sunshine on my life.

"I just wanna see how beautiful you are, you know that I see it. I know you're a star."

We keep singing together, a wonderful team we make. The song ends and I look back up smirking at Cindy before high-fiving Mihir.

Andreana and Alexis walk up and the song from fifty shades 'I don't wanna live forever' is theirs.

Alexis sings beautifully and the two create a perfect harmony. I can see the love in Alexis' eyes and she stares at Tatum. I have no doubt that the two of them are winning.

"I don't wanna live forever cause I know I'll be living in vain." they sing. Andreana stares at me as she sings and my heart swells. The look in her eyes almost brings tears to my eyes and I chuckle quietly understanding how Steven felt when tears stained his face.

"Till you come back home."

The air is silent before everyone erupts into an applause, it's clear who won the competition and I can't be more ecstatic. Two bottles of non-alcoholic champagne and two huge bowls of malva pudding and vanilla ice cream are brought out and given to the winning duo.

"I'd love to stay here and enjoy this victory but Liliana and I have plans for the rest of evening. So goodnight everyone." Andreana takes the tray with her victory meal and walks out leaving me to scurry to her. I mumble a goodnight to everyone else and catch up to my fiancée.

"Andreana Bellucci what are you planning?"

"Go inside the tent and change into something comfy that you don't mind getting wet and meet me back outside."

I unlock the zip and go into the tent, changing as hastily as possible. When I come back Andreana is sitting on the mini balcony, dressed in sweatpants and a black tank top.

"When did you change?"

"Out here, now sit down on the mat in between my legs."

"What are we doing?"

"Well last week you were complaining about wanting to take out your braids so I had Michael and Joseph go shopping before we got here and buy some hair products and accessories that are all suitable for 4C hair. The tent comes with a hairdryer that has a cold setting in case you don't want to apply heat on your hair. I figured we could sit out here and take your braids out. I got my laptop and downloaded a series called 'The Bold type' offline so we could watch it. Joseph helped me find double pair bluetooth earphones and our champagne, water and desert is here but I did also bring snacks in case I didn't win karaoke."

I look at Andreana like a deer in headlights, my eyes stinging with tears. Literally no one has done something this sweet for me especially just because of a small comment I make. Most times if I do want something I need to be loud and demanding or get it myself but Andreana heard me when I was in my natural and most peaceful state, quiet.

"Hey no why are you crying. Please don't cry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or offend you I'm sorry."

I laugh wiping my eyes, "I love you so much Andreana Bellucci, so much."

Andreana kisses my cheek and takes out a spray bottle and a detangling comb. She pulls out a few hair ties.

"You don't need to do anything, I'll start on this braid to see how long your hair is and where I need to cut the others and then I'll start unbraiding. You just relax and enjoy the series."

I close my eyes as Andreana starts cutting the rest of my braids putting on the earphones and sighing contentedly.