Part 1

Atsumu already established in MSBY, Sakusa's first day joining the team. Sakusa and Atsumu haven't seen each other for 3 years as per canon plot. Don't like each other.

Bold Character Names are where we swap who's writing.Italics are thoughts (unless in speech)>> indicates text messages

~~~~~~~~~~

Miya Atsumu (aka Kate):

Atsumu is in the gym, already changed, and was now warming up. He was actually early for once, so most of the other members weren't actually there. Bokuto came over to join him warming up.  

"ATSUMUUUU did you here we got a new member today?!" Bokuto exclaimed. 

"No, do ya know who it is?" Atsumu replied. 

 "Nope! Hope he's fun though, come set for me!" 

 "In a minute, I'm still stretching." Atsumu watched Bokuto walk away. 

I wonder who they new player could be.

Sakusa Kiyoomi (aka Sarah):

The new player had been Sakusa Kiyoomi. One of the top three aces back in high school.

He walked into the gym with his hands in his pockets, a medical mask covering the bottom half of his face.

 Sakusa was never the largest fan of crowds, so if he wasn't already uncomfortable enough, looking around only worsened it.

He spot two players he recognized from nationals, Hinata Shouyou and Bokuto Koutarou, that's a lot for one team. Sakusa sighed, glancing around to find the captain of the team, Meain Shugo.

Once he spot the darker haired boy, he made way to him, making sure to give his introduction.

Miya Atsumu:

Atsumu finished stretching in the corner and stood up. He spotted the back of a head of dark curls talking to the manager. The new guy I guess.

"Bokuto, you ready for practicin' ya spikes now?" Atsumu yelled across the room.

Atsumu waited for Bokuto to bounce over to him and pick up a volleyball. Atsumu grinned.

Sakusa Kiyoomi:

Sakusa made his introduction, being told to mingle with a few of the teammates and work their way into practicing. Sakusa Kiyoomi, was not strong on mingling, if anything, the thought sent a shiver down his spine.

He let out a breath through pursed lips, turning to walk towards the players he had already recognized from a few years back. Though he noticed someone different on the court. Someone he recognized.

Miya Atsumu, fuck my life.

Miya Atsumu:

Atsumu set up another ball for Bokuto, watching him smash it down across the court, and hearing Hinata cheer wildly.

 Atsumu turned around to collect a ball and saw a set of black eyes he'd not seen for years.

"Omi-Omi what ya doing here?" He said, surprised.

Sakusa Kiyoomi:

Hearing the nickname made Sakusa consider quitting the team, though he could put his feelings for the three players aside when it came to work.