Part 2

Miya Atsumu:

Atsumu woke to his alarm, showered, stripped his bed and tossed it in his hamper, along with everything he'd worn the night before. He'd wash it all after practice. It was Thursday, the night he said agreed he would put in extra practice with Sakusa. The first one hadn't happened because that was the night he'd hurt his back. This one wasn't going to happen, because well. Just no.

He left his window locked open to air out the room. His gym bag was already at his locker, he filled up a shaker bottle and headed to the lockers. He tipped his protein powder into the bottle and shook it up. He would normal eat breakfast but he felt sick still, he didn't want to risk it. Atsumu was the first one in the gym again thankfully. He sat on the floor and started to stretch. Then gathered a ball and started practicing his jump float serve.

This was easy. Pretending. Faking it. He'd done it all his life. Faked confidence. Faked happiness. He drew a painful smile on his face and kept it there. Players filled in, none with a head of black curls. He, Bokuto and Hinata practiced together, and the hours slipped by. It was nearing lunch time when Atsumu finally stopped door watching and relaxed. He was very thankful neither Hinata or Bokuto had made comments on his neck, but he was sure they were saving that until they got into the lockers tonight. The might be loud and annoying, but they weren't unprofessional during training.

Sakusa Kiyoomi:

Sakusa sat up, realizing he was seated on the couch. His mind found the present, making him fall back to lying on the couch. He turned his head to the side, reaching out for his phone.There was no doubt he had a headache, but that could be fixed with a pill or two.His phone lit up with a time that didn't sit right with him. He missed practice all the way up to just barely before lunch. 

If he didn't quit himself, Sakusa would surely get fired. Besides his playing, he's caused nothing but negative impact on the team.He let out a frustrated groan, getting up to make his way to the shower. He let the water fall over his head as he stared at the floor, his mind blank. Eventually he got dressed into his practice jersey, packed his bag, and left the apartment. 

He drove over to the gymnasium, now realizing he forgot to take anything to help his head. He just was not in a clear mind space right now.He walked into the gymnasium, a feeling of shame running over his body.

Miya Atsumu:

Atsumu attempted to eat lunch with Bokuto and Hinata, but he was feeling sick still. He forced half of his normal portion down. He gave the other two credit, they still didn't ask about his neck. He was thankful for them both being loud people, he didn't need to join in the conversation at all. 

He got up and left before the other two were done, not feeling hungry. He found himself roaming aimlessly around outside for the rest of the lunch break. He hurt. He'd already taken pain killers at lunch, and they were helping to numb the physical damage Sakusa had done to him during their night of rough sex. He had covered his wrists with sweat bands this morning, but the bruising on his neck was still visible, as were the bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep. 

The pain killers did nothing however, to calm the soul crushing dread he felt inside when he had to face Sakusa again. The man who had taken the only thing that made him happy in life, and ripped it to pieces. It would seem that someone was really out to get him, because as he returned to the gym, Sakusa was inside. Atsumu looked at the floor, walking over to collect a ball that had been left on the floor, and made his way to the back of the gym to practicing service again, even though he had finished that section this morning.

Sakusa Kiyoomi:

Sakusa looked up, seeing the blond start practicing. He felt the nausea feeling again, though to be fair he's felt that way since he woke up. The screeching of shoes on the floor only hurt his head more, though he sat through it. He felt he deserved that pain.