𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.

tear you apart, she wants revenge

ep 5.

IT WAS FRIDAY NIGHT.

sure kenma would have loved to race with you but he had things to do. he was currently sitting in one of the clubs he owned, it was packed as usual, people dancing and getting drunk of their minds.

kenma was sitting at the bar, dressed in a nice suit, taking two shots. his face showed no reaction as he downed the alcohol. kuroo sat next to him, chuckling at kenma as he patted his shoulder, "wish you were racing with y/n tonight huh kenma? heard she made bank off two races already"

kenma smiled softly and nodded, "not surprised.. she's one of the best drivers I know.."

kenma and kuroo were at the bar for two reasons and two reasons only. they had to make sure things were maintained, and they had to make a drug deal. kuroo was kenma's right hand man, so of course he came.

everything was going well until shots were fired. see, kenma was dealing with someone he never had dealed with before. they had a not so nice reputation, but after some begging kenma decided to be nice for once and agree.

bad decision

kenma, kuroo, and kenma's men immediately started shooting, people were piling out of the club. screams and shouts of terror and panic filled the place over the loud music. "SHIT" kenma cursed as he reloaded his gun, he knew he shouldn't have been so quick to let his guard down on his so called "new allies".

suguru daisho. he was a snake, not to be trusted. everyone knew that about him. he was ruthless, he killed anyone that he felt should die. he had his men do his dirty work with kenma, but in reality he just wanted kenma gone. he was tired of the man who practically owed tokyo city.

"god kozume give it up?!" daisho said as he shot at the two best friends, half of his men were already dead. it was a stupid idea to keep going to be honest.

daisho cursed as he ran out of the place with what was left of his men, they all got in an expensive van and sped off. but not without kenma and kuroo shooting at the van.

  "FUCK MAN." shouted kuroo as he placed his hands in his messy black locks. kuroo was skeptical of daisho too, but for some reason this time it seemed genuine. "i know i know.." kenma said as he ran his hands through his hair, "we gotta get home.. call me when you're safe alright?"

kuroo nodded as they both went to their cars, immediately starting the engines and putting their seatbelts on. kenma rode down the highway, along with kuroo, picking up his phone and dialing your number. once you picked up he sighed and started talking "hey sweetheart.. you're home correct?"

you had just gotten home , you were racing all night and had won a good 100k. you were happy with your results, and was now in the kitchen with a mimosa in your hand, a little celebratory drink for the night.

"yeah im home... why you comin over?" you asked as you got up to put your drink in the sink. "im on my way.. bad night y/n, bad fucking night." kenma said as he made a turn onto one of the streets that led to your penthouse, like i said. you were both loaded.

"oh really? what happened ken"- you started before kenma cut you off, "I'll explain once i get there alright? im close."

you nodded and said your goodbyes, sitting on the couch watching tv to pass time. you were excited kenma was coming over for the second time this week. after the kiss.. things had slightly escalated, but not too much.

kenma and you had shared kisses, cuddles, and even made out. nothing sexual yet, but there was definitely tension.

once kenma got to your penthouse, which was on the top floor, he opened the door straight away. he had a key every since you bought the place. he came in looking tired and slightly dirty, he was obviously stressed by the look on his face.

you stood up and came over to kozume, hugging him tightly, he of course hugged you back, snuggling his face into your neck as he sighed, "one of my clubs.. the one on the north side. it got shot up by daisho and his stupid ass goons.."

you didn't want to freak out, but you were definitely worried. you pulled away and started to take long look at kenma's body, checking for any type of wound or blood, "are you alright?"

"yeah.. i didn't get hurt.. i just want a hot shower.." kenma said as he pulled you back in for a hug, "you're dirty too y/n.. you've been out all night.. how about we shower.. together?"

you widened your eyes slight at kenma's request, but quickly responded,

"sure, why not?"