Getting Ready for OUR Big Day

4 weeks later

Aubrey's POV

Its been 4 weeks since August purposed. Seeing the love of my life get down in one knee just made me melt.

So far, we have the food, venue, the bridal party, and everything except August hasn't purchased my ring.😒

August POV

I'm so happy and just waiting on that day when I am eternally be joined with Aubrey. Aubrey has been have been trippin over her ring when I got a trick up my sleeve.

4 more weeks later

August POV

ITS THE WEDDING DAY FINALLY!

While Bebe Winans - when I found you played I saw the love of my life walk down the aisle.

Preacher POV

The couple has written their own vows.

August POV

Aubrey Jessica Mendez, I loved you with all my heart since the first day I seen you on freshman year. I vow to provide for you, be faithful to you no matter what, and treat you like the queen you are. I love you and always will.

Aubrey POV

August Anthony Alsina, I vow to keep you as my first priority. I will cater to your every need and I will be R.O.D I stand and always will 100% by your side even if you're wrong. I vow to do whatever I need to do to better our marriage each and every day. I love you and always will.

Preachers POV

May I please have the rings August please place your bride's ring on her left ring finger August places a huge diamond ring out with the band saying I care, I love and I will always provide. Melanie please place your groom's ring on his left ring finger. August pulled out a ring with the band saying you are always #1 priority.If anyone rejects please speak now or forever hold your peace. If there aren't any, I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs. August Anthony Alsina. You may kiss your bride.

RECEPTION

AUGUST POV

Aubrey and I danced all night enjoying the beginning of our marriage.

Honeymoon

I lead Aubrey to a room at hotel Lé brïdál in Paris. I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed unzipping her dress.

Aubrey's POV

I felt August unzipping my dress while hearing my favorite song Pandora come on 🌟LISTEN TO JACQUEES- Pandora

August trailed kisses down my stomach until he finally reached my center. Slowly pulling my lace panties down with his teeth. I was squirming around as I felt his warm tongue entering me. I felt him spelling his name on my center as I began to moan. I grabbed his head pushing him deeper inside of me. Then he slowly looked up, "You like that?" I slowly nodded and was about to tell him to start back before he dove back down and began devouring my cat. I screamed out as he began entering his middle finger inside of me which soon turned to two. I felt my juices seep out onto his tongue. He came up and kissed me viciously. He entered himself while I screamed " AUGUST!!! ". He went depper the louder I screamed. I dug my fingernails into his back. After we regained our breat , I took control. I flipped August over while kissing him everywhere. As I did tricks on August's friend, August groaned so sexy which made me want him even more. I played with his friend and started licking him. August grabbed my hair which signaled me to go for it. I slipped August in my mouth and satisfied him. August flipped us over while looking noticing it was 4 a.m. We layed there snuggled together thinking about our future together.