~10~

⚠️Before you read this chapter there will be some sensitive topics ahead. Like mentions of abuse.⚠️

Y/N POV

The next morning I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I came out the bathroom and did my normal morning routine then I put my uniform on. I walked downstairs and saw my dad in his work outfit.

He was a business man but he sure didn't act like it. He was loud and always drunk. I wasn't allowed to do much or stay out late because if I were to come home late I know he would hit me or do something worse.

When I was younger my father was the sweetest person ever. I had basically a perfect family. A loving mom and dad. And I had a fucking dog. It was perfect.

But when I turned 9 things started to go down hill. My parents would fight a lot. And I would hide in my closet with loads of junk food and watch movies on my laptop with my dog.

I would always cry and wish I could have my perfect family back. I wanted to have fun time with my parents but I couldn't. They now hated each other.

And after my 12th birthday things got worse. 3 days after my birthday my mom left. I remember exactly how I found out she left.

I was asleep in my bed and around 5 am I could hear loud crying and sobs from downstairs. When I went downstairs I saw my dad on the couch crying.

When he say saw me he came towards me he kneeled down to my height and looked at me.

"Your mom left she took the dog. She took all her stuff and she's not coming back. It's just me and you." He said to me. When he said that he couldn't even look me in the eyes.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I began balling my eyes out. I fell to knees. My dad caught me and sat me in his lap. And he just keep saying "it'll be okay" over and over again. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in his arms and the next morning I woke up in my bed.

My dad let me stay home for a week to adjust to my new life. The only other person who was there for me was Amaya. She's been my best friend since pre school.

But soon after everything happened my dad started to drink. And he would be more angry and aggressive. That's when he started to physically and emotionally abuse me.

But this morning was different. He was acting weird. He was smiling. Then he noticed me.

"Morning you should get something to eat you don't want to be hungry in school." Is all he said to me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

Is all I could think in my head.

"Well don't just stand there get some food." He said. 

I sat at the table and got some cereal. While I was eating it he came up to hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and said " bye sweetie have a nice day. Also I'm coming home late tonight I have some important work to do." And then he left. That was the weirdest shit ever.

After he left I made my way back upstairs. Did you really think I was going to school. Nope I don't like non of those people. And I'm not in the mood to be bothered by them.

I put my pajamas back on and climbed in bed and went back to sleep.

Fuck everyone and everything. Fuck life.

A/N
Guys I want you to guess how old I am also the next chapter will be out soon.