The Hospital

Kageyama led thd members of ths gathered volleyball teams to the hospital Shoyo was admitted to. Some of them stopped outside to wait, like Miya Atsumu and Sakusa Kiyoomi, saying they will wait since there was so many of them. Others went down to the food court since everyone would be missing dinner to be there, so they were all taking turns. Kageyama led the rest to Shoyo's room, where they bumped into the Hinata Family.

"Mrs. Hinata, Hi," Kageyama states walking towards the window next to her. "The volleyball teams wanted to see him, there's a bunch of us around the hospital," he explains as she sends him a question look. "Ah," she says looking back through the window to her son."I heard what happened, is he stable now?" Kageyama asks, looking over towards her. "Mhm, they are keeping a real close eye on him though," she states."Kageyama!" Natsu screamed when she and her father turned into the hall. "His Natsu," Kageyama states dropping to a crouch and opening his arms for the small ginger girl. She runs to him and he picks her up so she can look in the window, while Hinata's father walks behind his wife and hugs her.

It was a few hours spent at the hospital outside of Shoyo's room, Hinata's family left after about an hour of the volleyball teams there.Everyone wished them well and hopes that Hinata woke up soon. Kageyama couldn't look at him for long and would keep walking away to the vending machine. He didn't go down the the cafeteria to eat nor did he take anything the teams offered him. He still flat guilty about the incident, Hinata shouldn't be laying on a hospital bed, wouldn't be laying on it if Kageyama had just turned around.

Kageyama stayed the night at the hospital, having fallen asleep in a chair outside Shoyo's room. No one woke him up when it was time for them to leave. He awoke the next morning to a back ache and a thin blanket around him. He quickly folded the blanket and left it on the chair, gathering his things and left. He stopped at his house on the way to school and then spent an uneventful day not paying attention in class.

Tobio couldn't put his mind at ease about Shoyo. He would get distracted in classes thinking about the small tangerine laying in the hospital bed hooked to machines. They had stopped the medicine to keep the shrimp in a medically induced coma and now its all on him waking up himself. As the days passed, the hope Hinata would ever wake up slowly began to run out. The teachers and coaches gave the team members some slack, as well as extending the stay of the visiting teams so they could all be there for the tangerine should be wake up. But time was a cruel thing and after a week past people all but stopped visiting Shoyo, all but Tobio who vowed to be there when Hinata woke up so he could apologize.