farewell

Sefro arrived as what have been told exactly at 5 pm but Rinzo was a little late, no wonder.

He was standing, looking at the scenery till he heard footsteps.

finally

He turned around and saw Zen unexpectedly

"Zen! how surprisingly you came here."

Zen pulls out a gun in his pocket and points to Sefro.

"Zen?" Sefro called out softly with his facial curiosity.

"You lied to me." Zen said "You told me that my parents were killed by those military, even though you're the one who killed them!"

"Are you gonna shoot me? Do it." Sefro hardened himself

Zen armed the gun

"How did you know that I'm here?" he asked curiously

"I heard Rinzo called you on the phone."

"I see" He replied angrily "I don't deserve the world, right? Kill me!" Sefro commanded,  he tried to read Zen's face expression but only he can see that it's empty, blank.

A moment of silence occurred

"No, I won't kill you." Zen lowered and tossed the gun beside the wall.

"Why?"

Because you're my only friend that I have

"Everyone deserves to live." Zen answered as Rinzo's word reminded him.

"But I'm not" Sefro ran towards the gun, picking it up and points it to his head.

"Sefro, what are you doing-"

A sudden mental breakdown happened to Sefro.

"I'm just tired of this world. After all, I'm done with it. No one loves me, no one cares for me, it's useless, even my own family doesn't want me, they just abandoned me in a middle of a street looking like a poor dog. All those words are keep repeating in my head over and over, no one understands the pain that I felt, no one...no one." Sefro cried out painfully.

"But I'm here for you."  A tear drops at Zen's eyes, knowing that how deeply painful he is. He's heart beats fast looking at Sefro.

"Words are just words" Sefro cried with laughter "Farewell then"

A loud sound of gunshot and blood spattered on the wall.