Flashback 1(small chap)

Flashback

Avu's POV

                    I went downstairs to find oscar (riyaz's dog ) barking it's weird I shrugged my thoughts off. Then I went to drink water suddenly I heard a sobbing sound I entered the room where it was coming from then I saw a girl sitting on a chair I know I am not supposed to go there it is a ghost but something is pulling me towards it then I realised it was a sound of baby crying I approached slowly. Then it suddenly spoke.

???:shhh.... Don't cry......(in a husky voice)

Avu: e...excuse m..me

???: Talk slow, discuss more. Talk loud, your dead.

I gulped at her comment.

Avu: w..who are you?(whisper)

She slowly turned I was shocked to see her she was me... Yes.....she looked just like me and she looked like she was pregnant. She had a baby bump.

She slowly got up and started walking towards me I didn't move because I was too shocked.

She stood in front of me and said.

???: Hi I am SANA..

She forwarded her hand and gestured me take it as I was staring at her.

I hesitatly took her hand we shook it and when I took my hand back it was stained with something it looked like rotten skin I  suddenly shook my hand violently so that disgusting thing would go off then I looked up and I didn't saw anyone. Suddenly I found a small book and took it.

Flashback (what's written on the book)

I was pretty late that night because of my stupid extra class and it started raining like so suddenly it didn't even got darker on anything.

I also forgot to bring my umbrella. I suddenly saw a shade it was in front of a store I started rubbing the water of my body suddenly I felt someone was staring at me I looked up found no caught a boy staring at me he suddenly looked away he was in the opposite side of the road he was kinda cute hehe I took my phone and dialed Ritika she took on her the first ring itself.

Ritz: mm ..

Me: say hello atleast.

Ritz: whatever just say what.

Me: yaar can you pick me up I am stuck inthe rain.

Ritz:ok but you atleast wait 10mins because I am with my boyfriend at a mall after his shopping I pick you up.

Me: ok but try to hurry up.

Ritz: ok but don't forget the location ok.

Me: ok sure.

I cut the phone and dailed my dad and he took the phone after sometime.

Dad: hello dear what happened.

Me: hello dad I would be a little late it's raining here I don't have an umbrella also so I called her she said she will come she is at the mall.

Dad: ok dear be safe.

Me: sure dad.

I smiled and cut the phone. I was staring to get cold then I remembered about the boy I looked and saw that he was gone huh where did he go in this time. Why do I care. After sometime Ritz came and went my house.

That's all for now sorry for the small chap first I thought to make it horrer but then thought to go to Sana'a flashback.

Stay tuned it's not over here.

Yours love hearted ❤️💜,
Alover 🥰