We got married (February)

Episode one:

JADE walk to where the producer said her fake husband would be

JADE walk to where the producer said her fake husband would be. She started walking closer to the park. Jong-Hyun sat at a white table waiting for his new bride to come. His sweaty palms made him discreetly wipe them on his pants. He saw someone coming over and he stood up. JADE walk near watching as the guy stood up. She recognize  him as Jong- Hyun, main vocalist  of SHINEE. She finally made it. Jong-hyun was shook, he had the new soloist as his fake bride. The guys will so jealous of him right now.

"Hello", JADE said to him. 

"Hello JADE. Nice to meet you", Jong- Hyun said looking at her.

"Please call me Arjanae. We're fake husband and wife now", Arjanae said with cute laugh that was so contagious that he started laughing also. 

"Arjanae". Jong-Hyun said testing her name on his tongue. He liked it. JADE started blushing she liked the way he said her name.

"So husband..What do you like to do?", JADE said to him. Jong-Hyun told her what he liked to do. She listen with understanding nods here and there. Jong-Hyun really felt like there was someone finally listening to him. She look at him with attentive eyes. He had ask her the same question with what she liked to do.

"Making Music. I was in America since i was born. I was a local Activist in my community for African American rights. Making Music always let me explore many options on what I wanted to do. I'm also a gymanst so.. there are many things I like to do but making music is what I like best", JADE said as Jong-Hyun found a new admiration of this woman in front of him.

They talk and talk which seem like hours of getting to know each other. She liked him alot and he liked her. The producers should see the chemistry between them would be famous. They didn't know was that they would be more closer than they realize.