Chapter 9

Kristine's P.O.V

10 days later

I was sitting on the couch watching Ouran High School. The boys were recording today. And the girls went out.

Soon the door opens. And in come my best friends. I felt the couch plop.

I see Cloe is on one leg while Tori on the other. Apparently to them my lap is really comfy.

Amanda and Chelsea on the floor. Than Layla on Chelsea's lap.

Haha.

"Hey you guys when was the last time we had a girls night," Layla asked?

"A long time," Cloe responded.

"Plus we never got to celebrate just us. Since we got are Rosie back," Amanda implied.

"Let's go than," I added.

"Tonight," Chelsea asked?

"No what about tomorrow night," I offered.

"Sounds good," Layla agreed.

Everyone else nods.

"What do you girls want to do," I ask?

"There's a fair tomorrow we can go there than go out to dinner," Chelsea suggested.

We all nodded. With that we made it official. Girls night tomorrow.

Can't wait. Haven't hanged with these girls in a long time.

*Next Morning*

I decided to make Cinnamon Rolls this morning for everyone. Because I'm guessing all of them miss it. Especially Will.

Once I was done Icing one of the buns. Will was the first one down. With David behind him.

I stepped back. And just like that Will and David had already ate half of the buns they grabbed.

I couldnt help but laugh. Just like that everyone else came down.

"You two seriously have problems," Dana commented. "Dont tell me you two still find this hot."

I looked at Tori and Chelsea. "We do," They both responded.

"Well you guys better save us some," Cole implied as he started to eat one along with everyone else.

2 hours later

Right now I was removing the foil from my hair. To see it all perfectly curled.

I double look my outfit which was green jeans and a tan lace blouse, brown gladiator sandals and my small brown purse. Along with my sunglasses.

I learned this from a video off of Facebook.

As I got done. I could hear the boys downstairs playing video games again. I look to my right to see the girls all dressed and cute.

"Cute," Layla complimented.

"Thanks same with you girls," I replied.

"Wait," Chelsea told us. As she double checks are hair,outfit, and everything.

Which she does all the time. Because she wants us to look good.

"Come on lets go," Amanda called out as she started walking down stairs.

We all follow and walk to the kitchen slash living room.

"So where do you guys want to go to for dinner," I asked?

"Dinner, " I hear Dalton ask?

As him and the rest of the guys come to us. They all looked confused why we were dressed.