Chapter 8

Kristines P.O.V

Were preparing right now. Balloons, Banner, food, and everything you need for a party.

Today is Coles Birthday. We all got up early so we can prepare. While Cole is still at home sleeping.

I have the perfect gift Cole. I'm gonna sing for him and I even made a slide show with the time we've spent together. And the time we were able to reunite. And still be in love.

I even got him Justin Timberlake tickets. If your wondering if cole broke up with Cherry.

He did. She didnt take it so well. She even admitted she helped Andy to plan the whole thing that happened.

So now it's sad to say she's in jail. I can't help but feel bad.

But I'm kind've happy. For now that's one more person to harm me.

"Okay everything is set," Layla said.

"Now we need to distract Cole till everyone gets here," Cloe implied.

"Any takers," I asked?

"ME," Dalton yelled.

"Okay, well make sure to be here by 6:00," Gabe told him.

"Okay don't worry, I got this," Dalton said as he walked out.

I looked at the time he only has to distract Cole for 4 hours. Hope Dalton can do it.

Coles P.O.V

Why do I feel cold all of a sudden. I look to see Kristine wasn't next to me.

Where is she?

"Babe," I called out.

No answer. I checked the bathroom. She wasnt in there.

I went downstairs to see no one there. Thats when i noticed a note.

"Had to go out Ill see you later, love you.

Love
Kristine

Wow shes not here for my birthday. I would expect the same specialty. Like she showed Cloe.

Guess not.

I look to see it was almost 4:00.

All of a sudden I see the door open. To see Dalton.

"Hey Birthday boy," Dalton said.

At least he remembers. I wish Kristine did too.

"So im here to make your birthday awesome, so i was thinking we can go to the club," Dalton suggested.

"Sure let me go get ready," I told him.

With that I took a shower. Pulled on my white dress shirt with a gray vest over with a dark gray tie also with blue jeans. I than fixed my hair.

After I met up with Dalton downstairs.

"Let's go," I told him.

With that we got in his car and drove around. I checked my phone in hope to get a text or something from everyone else.

But no, not even from my girlfriend. Wow.

1 hour and a minute till 6:00.

We had been driving for at least two hours. Where are we going.

Soon... We parked at a place.

"Dalton," I called out. "Where are we?"

"Lets say it's a..." He said as he opened the doors.