Chapter 2: Sophia gets angry 😡😡😡

Chapter 2 : Sophia gets ANGRY 😡😡😡
        Sophia was relieved that the long car ride was over. She just wanted the awkward silence between her and her bestie to end. Throughout the day Sophia and Brianna were together in class together. They had almost every class together. It made Sophia nervous.
"Omg...why am i thinking about her like this. Im not gay!?!? I literally hate gay people. How the heck am i gay. Im a child of god?!??!"
         She thought to herself. She can't be gay. Theres absolutely no way. So she just brushed the thoughts to the side and tried to not think about it.
-LUNCH 😫-

      Sophia walked over to the lunch table she would always sit at. She put her lunch on the table and waited for everyone else to get their lunch. She watched Brianna get in line for lunch. She couldn't stop staring at brianna.
     Sophia's friends then walked over to the table and sat down. They all looked at sophia. Sophia was daydreaming and staring off into space.

"Sophia???"

Sophia didn't answer. The girls started to throw little pieces of food at sophia.

"SOPHIA. OMG!!"
they all yelled at her.

Sophia looked over at them.
"HUHH???"

Sophia didn't know what was going on. All she knew was that she was having a great daydream about Brianna.

"Ooooo, Does sophia have a crushhh!?"

Sophia blushed and hid her face from them. She didn't want to be forced to answer,, even though she doesn't actually think she's in love with Brianna. So sophia stopped answering people at her lunch table.

Sophia then got up and grabbed her lunch and went out of the room. She looked upset and people started to laugh at her. Brianna then followed her outta of the room. Maybe brianna could calm her down.

((SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN CHANGE IN THE STORY. IM BORED))