The God of Gambling

"Have you heard?"
"Heard what?"
"About Barbatos, you know, The God of Gambling? It's said that he's undefeated, and that everyone who challenges him, leaves bankrupt!"
"Oh wow, he must be surely amazing!"
"He is! Though... there is one person who has defeated him...."

The door of Dawn Casino swings open, and a boy with shining blue hair walks into the casino.
"Welcome back, Venti. Here for another game? There's a spare table to the far right. Diona, make Venti the usual." Diluc, the owner of Dawn Casino, called out.
"Ugh,, fine Master Diluc." Diona began to concoct a drink at the casinos bar, while mumbling curses under her breath.
Venti walked to the bar, sitting on a stool, and impatiently waited for Diona to finish making his drink, watching carefully as she placed things like lizard tails, slime condensate, and other odd ingredients. He didn't question it, he knew she'd snap at him if he did.
Once she finished, Diona slid the drink across the counter to Venti, glaring at him as he drank it all in seconds. "I'll have five more!" He said, standing up and walked to the free table that Diluc had pointed out to him, and sat, waiting for someone to gamble against, as Diona made him more of his alcoholic beverages.

A hand slammed onto Venti's table.
"Wanna gamble.... tone-deaf bard?"