Somebody's following me

2 months later

August POV

Damn I really fucked up I need to get my baybeh back

*dials India it goes straight 2 voicemail

*calls three more times goes straight to voicemail*

August: Fuckkk!!! I need to get things off my mind I think I'll hit the strip club.

India POV

After i left my house I decided to go to my sister crystal house since I haven't talk to her in awhile before I went to her house I went to McDonalds cause a female was hungry.

**

When I was waiting in the drive thru August called my phone I just ignored it and when they finally hand me my food I gave them the money and pulled off I swear McDonalds is slow nowadays when I pulled out McDonalds parking lot I noticed somebody was following me so I swerved and the car swerve to I turned the corner and put the car in park and texted August.
India: August I need help somebody following me
August: now you wanna text me but anyways try make it to my house.
India: if I don't make it to your house they got me.
August: ok and I need to talk to you
India: about what.
August: can't tell you that
India: yea whatever august
Next thing you know somebody knocks on the window I didn't know who it was cause it was dark outside so I let the window down and I can't believe whoever this person was just pulled me out my car window and 2 more people came and jumped me they kept kicking me, punching me,one of them kicked me in my stomach so I just got real heated and kicked all them in they face they feel and I got up and ran to my car and started it up and left.
*****
I made it to August's house I took out an extra pair of sunglasses out my car and put them on and got out the car and locked my car up I walked to August porch and ranged the door bell 2 minutes later August came and opened the door with no shirt on so all I could do was stare.
August: you see something you like
India: w-what noo
August: ok we need to talk
India: about..
August: us
India: August there is no us
August:....did it why you wearing sunglasses and the sun not even out
India: uh-uh-uh I-I
August: did they beat you he said under clenched jaw
India: y-y-yes august they did

What do y'all think august gone say
Who do you think jumped India
Answer these questions by commenting
And could you really do me a favor I need people for my book I need 2 girls and 2 boys I already got one girl I need 1 girl and two boys thanks