Yoonsu

The day started pretty rough for me. I had woke up pretty late and I was late on my first lecture. It was horrible. Later after one class, I got my head and my clothes drenched in water.
'Oops! I'm so-'
'Shut the fuck up, Nadia!'
'Aww...is my poor baby angry?'
I didn't hesitate to punch her in the face and the aftermath was sweet as sugar.
'Nadia, lemme preach a lil sis, Tit for tat, bitch' I smirked while walking away. I am not scared to hit someone. I don't care who it'll be.
The last lecture was cancelled and I was officially done with uni for today. I rushed to the resturant and change my attire.

Within a few minutes the place gets crowded with youths and couples. I rush from table to table, taking order.
'Table no. 5,6,9,12,17--One coffee and one dark chocolate donut and two slices of bread.
Table no. 2 & 7-- One coffee and one chocolate pastry.
SONIA WORK YOUR HANDS FAST, FEDIRICO...DO YOUR WORK AND JAKE..TAKE CARE OF THE OUTSIDE TABLES..SAM TAKE THAT CORNER-' I pointed towards the window.
I served all the table and I saw a really handsome guy. I don't know his name but I don't care actually. I was wiping the table beside table no.7 and I saw him. We locked our eyes until I had to go out to see what was wrong with the kitchen.
I wrote all of the things happening in the resturant in a small note pad and I wrote how everone conducted and was.
I made some small notes on everone's salary count
Nadia: 300$(total)-50$-25$-10$-5$
Reasons:
a) Been rude with customers
b) Dropped customers order 'accidentally'
c) Picked fight with everone for no real reson

Fredrico: 300$(total)+10$+promo
Reasons:
a) Took care while I was gone
b) Did most of the kitchen cleaning and other chores

Jake: 300$(total)+20$-5$
Reasons:
a) Took care half of my burden
b) Dropped customers orders

Sam: 250$(total)+promo
Reasons:
a) Took care of all the lunatic employees
b) Served the tables
c) Wipped all the tables
d) Did few of the cookings

Time ticked away. Minutes turned to hours and the day turned to night.
After I summed up everthing I handed it over to Sam and Fedrico.
'Y'all I have to go to the club you know for what?' I said while digging through my purse to see if I have my pass. I sighed in relieve as I saw my pass.
'Chillax dude...We..Got this.' Sam said confidentally while snapping her fingers.
'Are you sure? Anyways please take care then. I guess bye then.'
I quickly waved and went straight to the club.

I was all dressed up in a black bunny costume. I let my brown curls fall, wore my open-toe pumps and walked out. I went to the nearest pole, got up and started doing my thing. It wasn't long until Natalia gestured me to come. I got down from the pole and went to her.
'You have to give someone private show. Get ready.'
'When?'
'Now. Room no.420-' Here we both chuckled. 420. Ha ha.
'His name is Kim SeokJin. Okay?'
I nodded.

We made out way and I opened the door only to reveal the same man from the coffee shop.