SeokJin

I looked at the girl infront of me. It was the same girl from the resturant. The girl had the same beautiful, wide wolf-like eyes and high cheek bone, that gave a very sharp and bold look. She wore black leotard that complimented her make-up and her style. Her brown curls and the black bunny ears gave her a very cute but also a very sexy vibe. Her totally appearence was very pleasing.

'Hey~' I said.
'Hey~' She said while waking towards me. She took a seat beside me and her hands were already roaming all over me. She came closer and then she kissed my cheek. I turned around and she immediately kissed me. Damn her lips tasted good and soft. She was slowly unbuttning my shirt and her hand was travelling towards my crotch. I groaned as she squeezed my dick lighly. She got up and took her leotard and her heels of. I unbuckled my pants and slid down my boxers, she sat down infront of me and held my dick in her hand. She looked at me lusfully and started to lick the sides. I threw my head back in pleasure and she started to give kitty lick. That's where I lost my patience. I grabbed her head and rammed it inside her mouth. She gagged real hard and I started to moan lightly. 'Fu-Fuck~'
After a while I came all over her mouth.
I picked her up and I started kisaing her neck and went down towards her breast. I gently kissed her nipples and went down. I pushed her legs wide open and started to lick her clit.
'Ahh..F-fuck!' She moaned out. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer.
I started to finger her as she came out. I quickly got up and positioned myself and her and slowly went inside her. She looked at it, looked at me and then threw her head in pleasure. I slowly started to ram inside her and once she adjusted, I rammed in her, aggresively.
I came on her breast and I noticed she did not cum. I went dowm and started to eat her out. After a few minutes, she came out.
We panted and we dressed up.
'So...your name is Yoonsu?'
'Y-yeah.' She said
'I actually have a deal for you. I'll be your sugar daddy and you will just be mine. Deal?'
She looked at me as if something strange happened.
'What?' She said.
'You heard it. Be mine and I'll be your sugar daddy.'
'I-'
'Take it or leave it.' I said as I started to run out of patience.
She waited for a minute and finally said yes.
Internally, My heart was launching fireworks. Externally, I wore a cold face.
'Okay then...I will come to pick you up. Get your thing ready. Okay?'
She gave a nod while looking at her toes and I got up and came closer to her. I gave her a pat and left the room smiling.
SHE IS SO CUTE! I screamed internally.