Chapter 1: Meeting

[Killua's Pov]

  I can't stop thinking of him every time. The problem is that he doesn't know about these feelings I'm feeling towards him, I constantly keep on staring at him, it's a problem of mine...

  I can't help it, can you blame me? Anyway, It's the beginning of a new fresh year of being a Sophomore, pretty exciting, huh? Wrong, It's the worst (or so far), being a freshman was a nightmare for me, at first I didn't think that it would be a lot of trouble, but no. I also thought they wouldn't be that hard for the whole year of being a freshman, but it only lasted a whole of the 1st semester. 

  I'm pretty sure that Gon had an excellent freshman year than me. Besides of we only have a few periods in the same class. Wish I was in Gon's position when I was in my freshman year, besides you can't change the past.

  Anyway, I'm meeting up with Gon in front of the front doors, to get our schedules and probably beg the headmaster to give us matching schedules (so I don't be alone).

[Gon's Pov]

  I'm meeting Killua today, I am not sure where since he didn't tell me where we were gonna meet up but, I am pretty sure that I will come across him in an obvious spot. This is my second year of high school ( sophomore). Freshman year was very fun! although, I am not sure why killua was making a fuss about last year nor why he wasn't having fun like I was.

  As I quickly put on my boots, I get a text from Killua.

                                                                     𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮

𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 20 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

                                                                                                     𝘖𝘩, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘯!

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳!

  As I ran towards the door, closing the door behind me, I dash to the bus stop. And thank god, that I made the bus, otherwise, it could've left me and I would've walked all the way to school. I sit down near the window, wondering I see killua, run to him, and jump to his arms, and hug him(as a friend way).

[Killua's Pov]

  I spot Gon on the bus. As I walk towards the 10-foot bus, and as the doors open roughly, Gon jumps towards me. Good thing I caught him in time. I watch as the wind blows his hair freely, making me flustered. Gon suddenly hugs me tightly. I respond immediately, "G-Gon!" He doesn't respond, not even a peep. He lets go with a big smile on his face( my face was about to turn red). "Heh heh!" responds Gon. "W-what was all that about!?" All he gives me is still that big smile on his face and says, "Missed you, Killua!"