Chapter 9

Chaos ensued as all four teams were preoccupied with dealing with the scp that was attacking while one of them, a rookie managed to get by 682 as the rest of the Gamma team was doing everything to keep the beast back from turning their bodies into mush. Meanwhile the Alpha, Omega, and even Beta were doing much worse as Scp 079 was gassing Omega, 035 was corroding Alpha, and Beta was fighting 106 in his own pocket dimension.

Meanwhile Scp 049 had begun on his operation of his dear (y/n) as he reminisced about how they would often give him little gifts (like a new book or a cup of something from the Coffee machine Scp) whenever they could, she would go to him whenever another more deadly scp broke free of its containment and the two would talk about so much. Then those Blasted fools decided to let you go because they had finally got a huge shipment of inmates on the death row from a prison in Michigan. 

The doctor was held back crying out as you were led to be given anamnestic and back into the real world as the cell door closed. Back in the present, the rookie arrived in the scientist chamber that oversaw Scp 049's cell and containment as the doctor had plenty of 49-2 standing watch over their doctor.