Chapter 12

the Doctor went to the rookie, getting his operation stuff ready as the other Scps went to the team that they stopped during the attempted rescue and they began killing the prisoners they caught with their respective flair: Scp 106 began corroding the Beta's team vital organs, damaging them to where they were beyond repair and they began shutting down one by one, 035 finished his own corrosion turning the remains of the alpha team into piles of black corrosive goop, 682 meanwhile had made the beaten and broken Gamma team into one of the most important thing of the day: Lunch, and 079 locked the knocked out Omega into a chamber and pumped deadly neurotoxin into the chamber killing them all. 

Meanwhile Scp 049 was looking at the rookie as he was getting his tools "you know, all of this could've been avoided if your "brilliant" scientists hadn't taken Y/n, if they had just let her stay this whole calamity would've been avoided" the doctor breathing became agitated as he sharpened a knife "but you took her because "they had more prisoners" that "they didn't need her!" they understood me but.... now that I have my precious Lavender bloom back, I'll make sure that no one takes her away again"

049 stabbed the desk out of anger before calming down "-but I do wish I did not have to come to operating on Y/N, since now she'll be a soulless doll now but you must do difficult things to keep the pestilence at bay" as if on cue Y/N opened their eyes and sat up slowly "049..." the doctor had one of the 049-2 keep the bride to be on the table and lay her down "just rest my dear you need it..." the former person nodded before she went back as 049 looked at the rookie 

"now let us begin..."