Chapter 1

Optimus walked in the room that belonged to Ratchet. "Hey Ratchet, I wanted to talk to you about-" Ratchet was still asleep. His blanket almost off of him. He looked so peaceful. Optimus' gaze soon looked over to his chest. Ratchet's chest looked more...big? He got closer. Ratchet stirred a little. Optimus stopped. Ratchet then calmed down and sighed. Optimus walked closer until he was close enough.

Optimus looked down at his chest. 'Maybe it was my imagination.' He thought. He looked at the shape. They were definitely bigger. And more round. 'Wait- is he? No...can..he?' Ratchet slowly awoke. 'Crap!' "Boss..?" Ratchet asked softly. "Uhhh...yeah. How did you sleep?" "Optimus asked. Ratchet smiled. "Great! Huh? You don't look so good? Somethin' wrong?" Ratchet asked. "Actually...yeah." Optimus pointed to Ratchet's chest area.

Ratchet looked down and jumped. "Wait! Boss! I-it's n-not what i-" "Ratchet...you don't have to lie." Optimus said. Ratchet stayed quiet. "...Okay...." Ratchet sighed. "Now that you know." Ratchet started. "I guess I have some explaining to do." He said smiling.

...

"I....am actually a girl. I changed my appearance a long time ago. I only did it so I would be respected. I changed my look, my voice, and used a binder." Ratchet said picking something up. 'That explains so much....' Optimus thought.

When Optimus was looking through files of everyone, he stumbled upon Ratchet's. Ratchet had just joined as their medic. But to him it was weird. He saw that his gender was unknown. Everything else was filled out. His name, date of birth, eye color, skin, ethnicity, etc. But his gender was unknown. Optimus had shrugged it off. He thought maybe they forgot to fill that out or something.

But now hearing and seeing for himself who Ratchet was....it all made sense. Ratchet had kept his...or well..her gender a secret. "Respect?" "Yeah....it was stupid. But to me...it was very important. You see...I was not taken seriously a lot. So...I thought. What if I was a boy? What if I was different? So...I changed everything. Even started sounding like one. It wasn't easy though. My brother and father were supportive I guess. They thought it was dumb but they said it was okay and I should do what I want. Which got me thinking...I actually like this version of me." She said.

Her voice had changed. She now had a sweet female voice. It was soft and beautiful. "Well...now you know. But please understand. I don't want anyone to know." Ratchet said. Optimus nodded. "Thank you sir." She said. Optimus got up and left. "See you." He said before he left.

Ratchet waved and smiled. He breathed out a sigh.

...

Optimus remembered when he first met Ratchet. Ratchet to him was unique and different.

Flashback

'Name.' Optimus asked. The white haired male smiled. 'Names Ratchet. Chief medical officer Ratchet. I would like to join the Autobots and help others in need. Please." The male said. He was wearing some goggles and had his hair up in pigtails. 'Interesting..' Optimus thought.

He smiled. "I see. And I see that you're a really great medic and you have saved many lives." Optimus said. Ratchet smiled. 'It's nice to hear that I guess...' he muttered.

End of flashback

Optimus sighed. "Yo Prime. Ratch awake yet?" "Yeah she- he's awake he's just putting his uniform on." He said smiling. Sideswipe cocked his head to the side. "You good?" He asked. "Y-yeah...just go eat.." he said waving his hand.

This was going to take time to get used to...

...

Holy crap I almost forgot about this!

Thanks to NOWYALLBETTASTOOP for the idea.

*dancing in the background* Remember who you are and what you are! You are lovely, so if you're Trans or anything else, you are an amazing person! Remember that! Have a nice Pride Month and day!

And sorry if this offense you if I write Ratchet badly.

I have never met a trans person or I am not so...

Anyway have a nice day