Chapter One

"Oh my god, Chris don't stop!"

"I won't babe. You taste too fucking good."

Chris was between Kayla's legs and she had one hand in his hair and the other pinching her own nipple. A thousand emotions were going through her, but the one that stuck out the most was the nagging feeling in the back of her mind that something wasn't right. She paused fondling herself to look down at Chris lapping up her slit all while looking into her eyes that were now focused on him.

He smiled and brought a finger to her wetness to join his tongue that he then moved to her clit. She immediately loses focus and drops her head back because what can she say? He knows what he's doing. He's always known just where to lick, suck, kiss, or bite to make her lose it. She can't help the moans that come out when he inserts another finger.

"Mmmm...Ohhh...Ahhh"

"If you like that so much you're gonna love what else I have for you. But first, you have to come for me."

His words are somewhat muffled by what he's doing and her gasping moans. She ignores it and starts to buck her hips. She grabs ahold of the bedsheets as her back arches because the feeling of his thrusting fingers and warm tongue have finally become too much. She cries out as her orgasm takes over and her body convulses under him.

As she's trying hard to catch her breath he backs off the bed and walks to his dresser grabbing a condom. That's when she freezes. Chris turns around and sees the look of panic on her face and sighs loudly.

"Come on Kayla! Not this shit again. I've been with you for three months now. Don't you think it's about time you gave it up?"

"We've talked about this. I'm just not ready. Not yet..."

"You know I don't know why I even bothered. I had other guys telling me what a tease you were and I didn't listen. I told them that you just hadn't been with the right guy yet. That things were going to be different with us. I guess I was wrong."

"Chris things are different with us!"

He didn't know it, but this was actually the longest anyone had stuck it out with her. Kayla was still a virgin and at twenty-two that was practically unheard of around here. She was moving off the bed to go to him when he stopped her with his hand out, taking a step back.

"Just get out Kayla. I'm done with this. With us..."

"Chris..."

"Now Kayla, GO!"

His words echoed in the air and she tried in vain to stop the tears that were already beginning to fall.

"Just go, Kayla!"

Kayla...Kayla...KAYLA!!

She is startled out of her memory by a guy who looked vaguely familiar behind her in line. Taking a quick look around she realized she was standing in one of the two auditoriums on campus waiting to be paired with her advisor for the year. Gripping her schedule she'd printed out earlier, she hastily shuffled closer to the platform.

Why on Earth had she been thinking about Chris, not to mention that particular instance with him? At least she knew what that nagging feeling had been about. Chris and her hadn't been together in several months. She knew what would come of that moment now that she had lived through it. Just like every other guy she had been with, Chris had ditched her after his patience had run out. It hadn't taken him long to get over her either—as she had seen him with some redhead wrapped around him less than a week or so later.

As usual, after a crummy breakup, she had retreated to the confines of her apartment and the comfort of her two best friends Patrice and Ryan. She didn't know what she would do without them. Probably turn into one of those crazy, hermetic, old cat ladies who lives in a tattered bathrobe and eats TV dinners; she thought dismally.