40

Final chapter xx✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Final chapter xx
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

【 Four and a Half Years Later】

Hongjoong stood up from his desk chair and stretched, Finally done.

There was a knock at the door and Hongjoong opened it to see his secretary standing there. "Director Kim, your boyfriend is waiting for you downstairs." The woman spoke.

Hongjoong nodded with a smile,"Thank you."

The male calmly walked out of the office and took the elevator down to the main level to see his boyfriend standing nearby on his phone.

"Seongie~" Hongjoong exclaimed, running up to the male and tackling him with a hug.

"Holy fuck." Seonghwa caught the boy and looked down at him,"You know most people just walk up and say hi."

"No." Hongjoong muttered, hugging his boyfriend tighter.

The two males were standing in the main entrance of Hongjoong's company. The one he'd inherited from his mother the moment he graduated from college.

A huge part of him wanted to throw it all away, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. As a result he ended up changing his major so he could be qualified enough to own the company.

The workload was minimal so he didn't mind the job anyways.

"Okay." Seonghwa accepted his fate of having a koala for a boyfriend,"Let's go, we don't wanna make your dad wait for us."

He wrapped an arm around Hongjoong's shoulder and brought the male to his side. "We draw so much attention to ourselves." He murmured as they walked.

"Yeah well, you're dating the owner of X-Tech. What did you expect?" Hongjoong asked, walking with Seonghwa to the car and getting inside with him.

"I just find it funny that after all of the shit that happened during our highschool years, Y-Technologies is nowhere to be seen."

"They made a commotion for no reason." Hongjoong huffed,"That's why they have faulty products." He smirked, he was satisfied to see his enemy get karma.

He still remembered the day Y Technologies fell off.

。♡Flashback♡。

The users were finding that their phones and devices were overheating and not working and as a result starting switching to X Tech devices.

It was nice karma, in Hongjoong's opinion. Saebeom had even tried to partner with Hongjoong to fix his own company.

One evening, while Hongjoong was enjoying a nice ice cream dessert, he saw a message on his phone from Saebom, asking to meet for dinner.

Hongjoong sighed, turning to Seonghwa who was also eating ice cream,"Should I go?"