chapter:2

Zayn still remember his first encounter with harry, when harry was screaming that he will never go to school cause there are monsters in classroom and tears streaming through his eyes and zayn he just wanted to be Harry's friend.
It takes five months for Zayn to say a hello to harry cause Harry was always surrounded by childrens sorry rich childrens.Harry's father always taught him to maintain your status.

"Your friends should be of our class harry and stay away from poor class kids I don't want them in my house."

The first time zayn approached harry when he was sitting alone with his lunch box away from everyone

"Hello"....

It is the simplest word you ever heard ,but it takes all your courage to say a hello to your lover for the first time...

"Hiiii"....

"I'm zayn Malik"....

"Harry Edward styles..."..he says very proudly cause he is the son of mayor
(But he was not aware of the fact that this mayor word will become a nightmare for him in the future)

"Will you be my friend"...

After a long pause harry replied the way his father taught him..

"But I'm only allowed to make friends with rich class are you from rich class or poor class"......

"What is class"......

"I don't know,but daddy told me to ask this question before making any friend".....

"Okay I will ask my mummy, then will you be my friend...."

"Yes..."

They came to know that their class is different Zayn is from middle class family and harry is the son of an arrogant mayor whose reputation is everything for him and harry's father will throw zayn and his family out of the city if he come to know that they both are friends, so he started avoiding Zayn but zayn well he was stubborn so he will follow harry everywhere to get same answer..

"Don't you understand we can't be friends we are strangers stay away from me (if my daddy come to know he will kill you please stay away from me)

"See harry we are not strangers anymore cause I know everything about you.."

"Everything about me but how??? Tell me then?

"Okay so your name is Harry and you have a mummy and a daddy , this is your first year of school and currently you are talking to boy whose name is zayn , see I know everything about you"...

"But how you know everything about me..."

"Cause we are not strangers , will you be my friend harry my best friend"...(please say yes ,yes yes please....)

"Yes I will..."

That's it they became bestfriends then lover's and now one soul in two bodies.

Their love is hidden from the world no one knows about them ,only their two little hearts which beats for one another....

Harry was aware of the fact that if his father come to know about zayn and his relationship then it will be their last day. That's why running away is always a solution for him ....

"There is a party today dad wants me to attend that party with him"....

Zayn kissed his lips.."so what's the problem you should attend that party"

"Zaynnnnn you don't understand there will be hadids and dad wants me to meet her daughter again and to befriend with her and to marry her one day ...."

"So what's the problem marry her"....

"It's a joke for you, okay I will marry her and I will invite you in my wedding how's that mr.malik"...

"Harry it's not funny anymore"....

Zayn always feel insecure that one day someone will take his harry away from him and this word haunt him everyday cause breathing and living without harry is impossible for him...

"Only I will marry you , we promised eachother remember"....

"Yeah I remember, if I have to marry someone who is not you ,then I swear we will die together"...

"Yeah we will"....

"It's getting late I should leave you know to meet my wife"....

"Harryyyyy don't you call her wife ,you will have an husband whose name is zayn Malik, and please don't go"....

"Ohhh really so that my dad can kill both of us hmm tell me mister"...

"I have to sorry but I love you soooo much"...

"Okay you can leave but promise me you will dream about me"....

"When don't I , I always dream about us and our little family"....

"I love you"....

"I love you too"...

"I love you three"...

"I love you four"....

"Zaynnnnnnnnnn"...

"Harryyyyyyyyyyyyy"...

"Okay bye idiot I love you"...

"Idiot don't like you anymore"....

And harry was gone.....

Comments please ❤️❤️❤️