🧸🍋 Sanemi Shinazugawa x Giyuu Tomioka

Recommended by ITXSUSHI
Modern au, light dirty talk (it's still Sanemi involved)
I love this ship, among many others

Sanemi returned home from work, feeling stressed from his heavy workload. "Giyuu," Sanemi called out and ran his hand through his hair.

"Yes?" Sanemi heard Giyuu's voice from their shared bedroom. He walked into the bedroom, seeing his love standing beside the freshly made bed. His hair was out of its usual ponytail and he seemed to only be wearing one of Sanemi's shirts and a pair of boxers. Giyuu looked at him with a concerned expression. "Are you okay?"

"Stressful day," Sanemi grumbled. He pushed Giyuu onto the bed and laid behind him. Sanemi wrapped his arms around Giyuu's waist, burying his face in Giyuu's shoulder. They stayed like that, Sanemi occasionally whispering gentle I love you's into Giyuu's ear. Giyuu was just about to fall asleep when he felt Sanemi's hands slip under his shirt.

"San-" Giyuu tried to ask what Sanemi was doing, only for the feeling of Sanemi's fingers dragging over his nipples. He felt Sanemi's strong hands cup and squeeze his chest, causing Giyuu to cover his mouth with the back of his hand and close his eyes. One of Sanemi's hands slid down Giyuu's stomach but was stopped by Giyuu's own hand. "W-wait."

"You don't want this?" Sanemi asked.

"I do," Giyuu mumbled. "I-it's just been a while..."

"You want me to slow down?" Sanemi got a nod from Giyuu. He turned Giyuu around to face him and the two met in a passionate kiss. Sanemi tangled his fingers in Giyuu's hair as he flicked his tongue across Giyuu's lower lop to ask for access. When Sanemi was granted access, his and Giyuu's tongues danced together. They pulled away for air; Sanemi's left arm had wrapped around his waist sometime during the kiss. He gently brushed Giyuu's hair to the side. "Fuck, you're gorgeous..." Sanemi whispered into Giyuu's ear. "Can I touch you some more?"

"Y-yes," Giyuu's voice came out in a needy whimper. Sanemi moved his hand to the bulge in Giyuu's pants and rubbed it gently. Small moans escaped Giyuu as Sanemi continued rubbing. Their lips met in another heated kiss as Sanemi pushed Giyuu's pants off his hips and partially down his thighs. Once again pulling away, their position shifted so Giyuu was on his back and Sanemi was sat between Giyuu's spread legs. Sanemi then grabbed some lube from the drawer of the end table, drizzling some on his middle and ring fingers. His fingers circled Giyuu's hole for a moment before pushing one in. A lewd noise came from Giyuu as a result of Sanemi thrusting his finger in and out of Giyuu.

Sanemi leaned forward. "I'm gonna make you feel so damn good," he whispered into Giyuu's ear as he pushed another finger in. Giyuu's lewd noises formed into full moans at the feeling of the second finger. Sanemi moved his figners in and out of Giyuu, relishing in the sounds that followed.

Once Sanemi was sure that Giyuu was stretched out enough, Sanemi pulled his fingers out. He quickly discarded his clothes and grabbed the lube once more, this time using it on his hardened cock. He lifted Giyuu's hips slightly so he could bury himself in Giyuu, then looked at Giyuu. "You ready?"

"Y-yeah," the blush on Giyuu's face was prominent. Sanemi pushed into Giyuu's hole, a grunt escaping him.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Sanemi moaned as Giyuu grasped at the sheets. Sanemi leaned forward, whispering in Giyuu's ear. "You ready?~"

"Yes!" Giyuu barely finished his sentence when Sanemi started thrusting. Unlike the other times, Sanemi's thrusts were gentle. His rough hands explored Giyuu's body and his lips latched onto Giyuu's neck. Soft moans spilled from him. Even with Sanemi's gentle pace, he stretched Giyuu out in all the best ways. Giyuu rocked his hips in time with Sanemi's thrusts, nearly going over the edge because of how long it's been.

"Fuck," Sanemi groaned as his thrusts picked up the pace. Giyuu's moans grew louder, wrapping his arms around Sanemi's neck. They moaned in unison, both feeling their climax building.

"Sanemi, please cum in me!" Giyuu begged in between his moans. With one final thrust, Sanemi buried himself inside Giyuu and came with Giyuu. They rode out their highs, Sanemi's hands lightly gripping Giyuu's hips.

"I love you," Sanemi whispered as he kissed Giyuu gently.

I'm sorry if there's a quality drop, if you saw the update that's why. If you haven't, I just wanted to get this chapter done and over with because Wattpad was giving me so many problems.