The King Of All Cookies (Or Queen, Whatever) The Chocolate Chip

Chocolate chip cookies are probably the best and most thought of cookies in the world! Even though they weren't the first. This cookie was created in 1937, by Ruth Graves Wakefield in Whitman Massachusetts (haha I know my stuff, ya?). I would definitely say they're my favorite (stick to the classics ;P) and shall forever be my closest friends... in food I mean... SO YEAH, heres the recipe (p.s. I cannot bake, so don't kill me if I sound weird.)

Materials Needed:

~1 cup of butter, softened

~1 cup of white sugar

~1 cup of packed brown sugar

~2 egg

~3 cups of flour

~1 teaspoon of baking soda

~2 teaspoons of hot water

~half teaspoon of salt (or 1/2, i just say half)

~2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips

~1 cup of chopped walnuts

~vanilla (not the ice cream)

NOW ONCE YOU GOT DAT, DO DIS:

Step Uno:

Preheat the oven to like 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (175 degrees C, lol who even uses Celsius?)

Step Dos:

Cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together till its all smooth. Then beat them in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla. Dissolve the baking soda in hot water. Add this to the batter, with salt. Stir in the flour, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pan.

Step Tres:

Pop those babies into the oven for ten minutes till the edges are brown and they smell gooooooooooodd.

Step Cuatro:

Once they are cool, EAT THEM! EAT THEM NOW BEFORE THEY RUN AWAY!!!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

The End! Now this was making them from scratch. You can also do it with those store bought packages where you just heat them up and stuff. But i find this more fun and delicious :)

~Love, Cookie. KISS KISS

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○