xv

╔═════════════════╗

✿❀✿

"you didn't tell me you just fucking live right next to her" juyeon rolled his eyes at chanhee.

"and why the fuck would i tell you?" the pretty boy rolled his eyes back at him.

"she's the close friend of that hyunjoon dude. we could've tracked him." the tall guy hissed.

the guy driving sighed at them, "don't start a fight now."

"a fight? between a cat and a fish?" the thin-lipped guy cackled while slapping his knee.

"you said something, jaehyun?" chanhee glared at him.

hyunjae's laugh died, "jaehyun?" he repeated in a serious tone.

"know your fucking place─" he was about to choke chanhee when sangyeon stepped on the breaks.

all of them in the car then flew forward.

"HYUNG, I WAS EATI─" eric choked on his fries.

"get out the car, you can continue choking in the house." their leader simply said & exited the car.

all of them followed after and went in sangyeon's house, which they declared as their 'hideout.'

"sangyeon hyung is so mean" eric stomped to the kitchen to drink water.

"isn't hyunjoon already dead? what're we even trying to get from that girl?" chanhee asked as he plopped down on the couch.

juyeon sat beside him, "ask sangyeon hyung." he shrugged.

sangyeon turned to the guys with a glare. "i didn't ask for you guys to go near her."

"whatever, i'm going back home after stealing some food here." chanhee said & went to the kitchen.

"but you're already home..?" juyeon confusingly said.

the black hair-colored boy snatched a container of fried chicken. "i have my own house now."

the youngest loudly gasped, "what, so you're retiring from our group now?" he jokingly said.

"..i'm never gonna do that." chanhee replied.

"yeah, you better." juyeon said as he tiredly closed his eyes.

all of them stayed quiet.

loyalty. they need to keep that in their minds no matter how much they beat each other up.

maybe in their language, a punch means "i love you"?

sangyeon hummed, "you leave, you die." he turned his gaze to all the guys, especially to this one person.

"but betrayers get more."

all the guys let out a rather lazy "yes" in chorus, not really give any shit 'cause they've heard those words enough.

"who would even betray our group, those dudes with that younghoon guy sucks" jaehyun scoffed.

the eldest scoffed back, "you never know."

"what about our hyunjoon mission?" eric asked.

sangyeon sat down on a chair, facing the couch and thought about what the youngest just said.

"hm.. well, we'll just investigate more about his case." he answered.

"but," he started again, earning all the guy's attentions. "i'll be adding a new rule here."

juyeon grunted, "seriously?"

"you have no business with miya now, so just cut ties with her. it's for our safety." he said.

'if we act too suspicious, she might get the idea.' he thought.

"why???" hyunjae whined.

sangyeon turned to him, "it's a rule, jaehyun. if you don't follow, that'll count as betrayal."

the thin-lipped guy just clicked his tongue, he can't do anything against it.

"but whenever we may have some business with her, i'll take care of it." sangyeon stood up & made his way upstairs.

'the fuck is he planning' chanhee asked in his head.

"eh, i'm heading home now." he waved goodbye at them & exited the so-called hideout.

as he was walking down the sidewalks, someone just rudely bumped onto his shoulder.

"what the─" chanhee looked at the guy right in front of his eyes, recognizing him clearly.

the guy just gave him a smirk before continuing on his way, past the pretty boy.

'that guy..' he clenched his fists but contained his anger. if there were no people there, who knows what he'll do?

✿❀✿

"finally.." chanhee sighed at himself as he finally arrived in front of his house.

he took a glance at the house next to his, not paying attention to where he's going.

he then felt like he stepped on something.

the confused boy stepped back & saw a basil flower laying on his doorstep.

he furrowed his eyebrows, but then he realized it.

remembering the guy he bumped into earlier, he stomped more on the poor flower.

'fucking ji changmin.'

✿❀✿

basil ; i hate you

✿❀✿

-

[❁ 成团 ❁]

╚═════════════════╝

a/n:

dry