xi

╔═════════════════╗

✿❀✿

──miya.

it's currently friday, and i just realized that the event where hyunjoon's dance performance is supposed to be held is occurring tomorrow already.

sigh, i bet he backed out since he's coming back next week.

come to think of it, hyunjoon never once called, nor replied to my messages.

i wonder what's happening to him..

i'm also getting worried. there's a lot of stuff going on. stuff like, the preparation for the event tomorrow, hyunjoon being at busan, finding out who's that flower killer, and that flower killer rumored to start murdering again.

"i should try clearing my mind." i say to myself as i shook my head.

the whole school is busy putting up decorations and interesting stands for the event. our class took a lunch break first, so i decided to eat outside school.

"hi there, miss! would you like to taste some of our bread?" a handsome guy walked over to me, handing out a flyer.

a newly opened bakery near school? damn, sure.

i nodded at him & he gestured to the bakery behind him, where many customers are already enjoying their bread.

pft prolly because they wanted to see this handsome man.

i entered and the bell of the door chimed, indicating someone came in.

i went over the counter and ordered bread. the place was spacious, enough for all these customers to fit.

i sat on a table with my bread & took a bite. "is it tasty?" the same handsome guy walked over to me.

i hummed in delight and nodded. he smiled in relief. "i'm glad to hear that!"

my eyes landed on his name tag pinned on to his work uniform. kim younghoon.

nice name for a nice nice looking guy.

"by the way, here." he handed me a piece of paper. "it's my number." he winked.

i could see the other girls fangirl and some are glaring at me. well, take him hoes. i didn't ask for his number in the first place─

"hope you'll come often." he smiled before going in the employees only area.

i might. just because it's close to our school, don't assume more.

i opened my phone, checking if hyunjoon messaged. but still, there's non.

what's happening to him??

i bit my lower lip, i feel like something's wrong..

i went to my contacts & hesitated first before dialling hyunjoon's number.

i placed the phone against my ear.

"sorry, the number you have dialled is out of service ar─" i sighed.

after a while, i finished eating and surfing through my phone. i checked the time & i still have ten minutes left before our lunch break ends.

i stood up, but then some voice halted me.

"aww, you're leaving now?" younghoon suddenly appeared out of nowhere. he pouted, "can't you stay a little longer?"

"are you trying to flirt with me" i furrowed my eyebrows. he chuckled & held my chin, lifting it to meet his gaze. "maybe, maybe not, miya."

i slapped his hand away. "how did you know my name?!"

he sat on an unoccupied table and shrugged. "guess it was destiny."

i then gave him a nasty look.

"look, you forgot." he said, handing me the paper which contains his phone number. "that's not mine." i said.

"yes, but you're mine." he winked again.

where's the nice nice looking guy again?

yeah, he never existed in the first place. who the fuck is this flirty jerk

i was about to walk out when he spoke to me again. "did you notice the flower in the vase on your table?"

i scoffed, "what about it?"

"i set that up just for you." he giggled. "the calla lily was a perfect pick."

this cocky piece of─

i ignored him & exited the bakery. i don't have time for him.

✿❀✿

calla lily ; beauty

✿❀✿

╚═════════════════╝