{2} Done Been Stolen

(Still cringe)
Scenario Two: Kidnaped *GASP*
——————————————

_Jeff's Point Of View_

I stood in the hallway with the sleeping bag under my arm. I'd wanted one of those two to come looking for it— it's like my little game I have with my victims sometimes. I stilled myself as the cute blonde one walked in my direction. She stopped in front of the door to the closet, but I had a little something else in mind for her.

Here we go..

I slammed my fist into the back of her neck where the shock would knock her out, covering her mouth with the sleeping bag. She fell to the floor in pain, a loud thud accompanying her impact. I hid myself again as the other girl ran down the steps, I closed the door and waited, until, she started yelling at her friend.

Huh..

"She can't talk to you right now I'm afraid," I said as I stepped closer, an excited feeling running up my body. It's always a rush to see that look of terror on their faces.. This face was especially interesting though. She seemed angry.

She stumbled over her words, and hugged her unconscious friend. A slight glare glistened in her eyes.

I chuckled at the sight. So pitiful. So cute. So intriguing. That face will never get old. I'll always want to see that fear. No matter who or where. I will love that fear.

I gripped her hair in my fist, and pulled. Her screech resounded in my ears as a song. I tugged her down the hall with pleasure in my bones, and threw her to the living room floor.

She scurried away, whimpering in pain. Her back met with the wall, the sound of her cries becoming louder, and more pleasurable for me. I smiled at her, and knelt down.
"Shh." I covered her mouth, though, I didn't want to stop hearing that sound. She immediately quieted herself, and let the tears slip down her cheeks.

"Hush." I whispered, that exciting feeling tugging at my skin. I lifted her chin up, and steadied my knife against her cheek. Her e/c eyes widened, her pupils dilating. Fear is so pretty..

I pushed on my knife, cutting a nip at the edge of her mouth. She shouted at the pain as I pushed harder, sliding the blade towards her ear. Her tears fell as I hummed a sweet song, resisting as she clutched at my wrists with a death grip, attempting to pry my hands away. But I didn't loosen my muscles, I continued to carve and slit, until I was all finished.

"There, now you're beautiful too." I smiled at my bloody handy work, taking her hand in mine, and helping her up off the floor.

"Wh-.. why did you—?! Where are you taking me?!" Her shaking voice asked as she clutched her left cheek, feeling her wound. I didn't answer; only tugged her arm as we stepped out the back door.

She'll do nicely.