𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 (s1)

warning this chapter is long. imma give spoilers alert warning right now too. also im skipping a few episodes and its gonna move fast. i want to get to season 2 fast so klaus can come in and swoop y/n off her feet. this is a klaus x y/n and kai x y/n book. enjoy

"so remind me why were going to this town again" i asked kicking my feet onto the headboard. "for a new start" my older brother stefan replied waving his hand, gesturing for me to put my feet down. i did a slight eye roll. "you sure thats all?" he nodded in response.

we finally reached a big mansion. "ahh home sweet home" i said stepping out of the car. "help with the bags will you" stefan groggled. "fine" zach salvatore opened up the front door. "hey uncle zach!" i yelled. "good afternoon y/n" i smiled and stefan waved. i grabbed all the suit cases and went into the house.

it was so beatiful. all dark and vampire like. "i see you havent decorated." stefan told zach. he chuckled. "hey which ones my room?" i ask, grabbing my bags. "upstairs second room on the right" i looked up the stairs. "thanks!"

The room was already decorated, so i settled down and finished setting up my book shelf. When i finished i grabbed a book and lay on my bed to read it. "Hey y/n can i come in" stefan asks. "yea" the door creaks open as i put my book down. "Were going to school tomorrow, so stay low" he warns. "wow, a building full of humans, good luck brother"

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

i got out of the shower and sprayed a ton of perfume on. i go to my closet and pick out a super cute outfit, and i fluffed my hair. i walked down the stairs to see stefan in some leather jacket and sunglasses.

"dramatic much" i asked walking past him. "dont you think your going to get dress coded?" stefan asked looking me up and down. "what the hell is that?" stefan muttered a nvm and we were off to school. we waltzed into the office thing.

"hi you must be new!" the office lady said. i didnt really hear what she said since i felt eyes behind me watching us. i also heard a "please be hot please be hot" which i assumed was reffering to stefan. stefan took both our schedules, handed one to me, and we walked out. "hold on i have to use the bathroom wait outside for me?" stefan asked. "ya sure whatever"

we walked towards the mens bathroom to see a girl rush out. she had bumped into stefan and "holy shit."the girl standing in front of us looked identical to katherine peirce. "sorry stoner brother and stuff- hi im elena" elena huh. she held out her hand. "stefan salvatore." stefan shook her hand and went into the bathroom. i furrowed my eyebrows and walked to class.

1864 flashback

the ball plunge into my stomach as my older brother, damon, passed it over. i started running back but tripped in my gown. "father is going to be mad" damon pointed out, helping me up. "for what?" i asked. "being un lady like" damon said. "mud on your gown" damon added.

"if he had a problem then he should not have left me to be raised by my two idiotic brothers, now should he?" the two looked at each other, in clear offense, as i laughed. soon, a carriage came into the estate. A beautiful lady stepped outside, and stefan joined us outside.

I carlessly followed, forgetting about the muddy gown. stefan was the first to speak. "you must be miss peirce" he said. "please call me katherine" i raised an eye brow. stefan took her hand, as she bent down. i looked between them. "and i am y/n" i said. katherine turned to me, smirking widley.

"have you been doing garden work?" she asked. "no, just playing ball" i fiddled with my fingers, only now realizing my hem was torn. now father would definatly kill me. "maybe you can show me around" she suggested. "i dont know this place very well, im meant to stay in my room most of the time" she turned to stefan. "i would be happy to" he said. she smiled. while walking away, she winked at damon, who smirked widley.