𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡

"go ahead tell him, your gonna love this" damon says as stefan enters the room. i came back in to get another cup of tea for caroline. "i saw katherine today" caroline said. "where?"  "at the grill" stefan looked at me. "and i just stopped by to gawk and stare at matt, then i felt so stupid, then katherine shows up pretending to be elena." caroline exclaims. "go ahead tell him the rest" caroline sighs. "she wants the moon stone or she will rip this town into shreds." caroline muttered. "i need a drink" we three said at the same time. 

"we cant let her have it or else shes going to hand it over to some bloke!" i say while pouring myself a drink. caroline comes in the room to join us. "should we give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" she suggests. "no katherines not getting dick!" damon spits out. "well we have to play smarter than her" stefan adds. "shes running out of tricks, what she did to jenna was desperate" damon says while he takes another swish of his drink. "wait what did she do to jenna?" i ask. "compelled her to drive a knife through her stomach" damon calmly told me. "what?!" i yell. "so whats the big plan y/n, oh wait, you dont have one. thats what happens when you play katherines game!" damon yells while snatching my drink. "katherines game isnt over yet, we still havent went to our plan b" i say. they look at me confused. "ya y/n that would work if we had a plan b" stefan responded, pouring his drink. "i might" i mutter. "you wanna kill katherine" damon realizes. i nod. "thats it! were gonna kill her, tonight, masqurade ball" damon smirks to himself reciting the plan i obviously came up with. "your not goning to kill her" stefan mutters. i roll my eyes. "oh no dont give me that goody two shoe crap-"  "cause im gonna kill her"

"bonnie come in!" i say while opening the door. stefan walks up behind me, to see bonnies worried face. "i can explain" he defends. "please" me and stefan look at each other. "were gonna kill katherine" he shruggs. bonnie looks at me. "were gonna kill katherine? like today?" i add. "why is he here!" she says, reffering to jeremy. "he wants to help" i shrugg. "no jeremy your not getting involved" bonnie scolds. "she hurt all of us! i wanna help" he defends. 

i move to where ric was so he could show us how to kill vampires. "sheesh ric these are some scary ass tools" i mutter. "you said you wanted to learn to learn how to kill vampires" he says. damon put on the wrist rocket, and almost killed me if jeremy hadnt grabbed it. "what the hell damon!" i yell. "sorry!" 

 i did some last minute touches with my hair, smoothened my dress out, and opened the bathroom door, to bump into jeremy. "ow!" i yell, trying to get of the ground. "oh my god y/n im so sorry!" jeremy says while helping me up. "hey jeremy! hows jenna doing" i ask. "good, being around you makes it feel a lot better" he smirks. i roll my eyes playfully. "weve got a task to do little gilbert, besides im older than you by a ton of years" i shrugg. "can you at least be my date to the ball?" he asks. "fine, but stay on task got it gilbert" he nods, and gives me a hug. "elenas gonna kill you, and me" i mutter in his ear. "why because you two dont get along to well" he whispers back. "let go of the hug gilbert" he lets go and reveals a big smile. "you look, handsome tonight" he smiles even wider. i walk downstairs to meet up with the others.

 "ok so operation kill katherine starts now, we cant let our gaurd down. as far as i know we are all victims of katherines 'doing' meaning she can use us again. dont shed a single feather, and stick to the plan" i say while handing out steaks and vampire hunter gear to everyone. "since when were you the leader" damon mutters to me while i hand him the wrist rocket. "since i was stronger than you" i smile. "thought yo didnt trust me witth the wrist rocket" he whispered. "if you can hit me you can definatly hit katherine" and i move on to handing it to stefan. "ready stef?" i ask. "the woman who ruined our lives will finally pay" he mutters in happiness. "oh she will, we'll put her where she belong"

i walk in the lockewood mansion, clutching jeremy's arm. "you have a good grip" he smirks. "on task gilbert" i repeat. "right sorry" i turn around to see katherine enter with another girl. we may have company, but i'll keep that to myself. "theres our girl" i whisper in his ear. i walk up to katherine to give her a warm welcome. "hey elena!" i hand her a drink. "ok cut the crap i know you know im katherine" she smirks. "ok then, revealing your identity early are we" i smirk back. "when did you get smart" she asks. "i always was" she rolls her eyes. "why are you here with little gilbert" she mutters. "he asked me" i shrugg. "you can do a lot better, ooh theres matt, im gonna go have a chat" katherine says walking away. i grab her hand. "dont get matt involved" i mutter. "protective?" i scoff. "barley" she gets out of the grasp and makes her way over.