𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧

"hello love, we meet again" said the british guy. "who are you" i retort. "allow me to refresh your memory, klaus mikealson" my eyes widen. "shit" i try to speed away but he comes in front of me. "now dont be worried love, i dont hurt pretty people"

i scoff and roll my eyes. "attitude problems?" he asks. "dont worry 'love', i only show attitude to people i dont like" i mimicked. "you dont remember me?" he asks. "well i know your after elena and my other friends" he chuckles. "dont worry about that love, well look at the time i better be off now. we will meet again" he speeds away, leaving me dumbfound. 

"wait i dont understand, what did klaus want with you?" elena asks. i shrug. 

"so its confirmed, katherine was right and klaus is in town" damon sighs. "were screwed" i mutter. "no were not, there's only one person who has a chance at beating klaus" damon starts. "well its not you" i say, sipping my blood. "im talking about elijah" i choke on my blood. 

"the vampire who tried to stake me elijah?!" i yelled. "i thought we killed him" stefan asks. "ya well, y/n was right" damon muttered as quiet as possible. "oh im sorry damon what was that?" i ask. "you were right ok?! but he is the only one who would actually want to kill klaus, trust me, i went on a feild trip yesterday" damon smirked. "ok then, whats the plan"

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐞𝐩 𝟐𝟏: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

today was the day of the sacrifice. in total i have had two encounters with klaus, one in the woods, and one in the grill. 

one day ago at the grill:

"bourbon matt, iced" matt nods and goes to the back. "i dont understand the salvatore obsession with bourbon, but then again, i have been around longer than you. matt, get me two-" i zoned out because i really did not want to be having a conversation with klaus mikealson. 

klaus hands me a drink. "whats this" i ask. "try it" he smiles widley. i roll my eyes and take a sip. "its good, but i'll stick with my bourbon thanks" i hand him the glass. "so what have you been up to" he asks. "oh you know, saving elena from you" i retort. 

he chuckles. "always about elena is it? honestly i think i'll be doing you a favor" he sips his drink. "the only person who will be getting the favor is you, i dont understand why you care so much your already powerful" i get up quickly and walk out the grill. 

back to the preseant: 

as annoying as that was, ive got bigger problems. "what the hell were you thinking?!" i yell. damon groans in pain. "an encounter with tyler lockewood as a werewolf your going to die!" i add. "no, he wont" stefan reassures. "theres no cure stefan" damon groans. me and stefan look up at the same time" 

"i'll look in the library"

"i'll go beg klaus"

we say at the same time. "well" damon groans even more. "the library is going to take ages, klaus definatly has the cure since he's been around, for ages" stefan reasons. "he will want something in return he always does" damon groans. "what other choice do we have" stefan yells. "then let me go" stefan shakes his head. 

"definatly not" i roll my eyes and was about to say something, but elena entered the room. "whats going on in here" she asks. "nothing" i say quickly. suddenly damon super speeds away. "shit where'd he go!" i yell. "probably to get away from our bickering" stefan murmers. "elena why are you here" i ask her. "i, slept over?" i scoff. "whatever, i'll drive you home" she nods and follows me out the door. 

i turn on some music as elena steps into the car. "thanks for helping save me" elena says. "i didnt have a choice" i mutter. "why do you always shut others out. you act like love doesnt exist" i look at elena. "its because it doesnt, have you ever thought about how you and stefan are gonna be together? your gonna be old and hes still gonna be his jacked hero hair self, the only way for you to get a happily ever after is for you to turn which clearly wont happen, so ya, love doesnt exist" i ramble.