Chapter 3

Lauren POV

We waited in the waiting area for the doctor to conclude that Camila was okay.

I started pacing in the room and biting my finger when a positive Harry came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"It's okay. She'll be perfectly fine" he said then I smiled.

He led me back to the chairs and I noticed everyone looking at us weird.Then I realized we were all in our bathing suits.

This one girl came up to me and flashed a bright light in my eyes which was a camera.

I soon figured that there probably directioners. It surprised me when I saw pretty girls smiling and winking at Harry.

For some reason this got me really

Mad.

I gave them a "back off" look and they went back to reading their magazines.

Harry saw me and laughed at me blushing.

A doctor walked and looked at his clipboard.

"Can we have the family of Camila cabello."

Me and the girls stood up and the doctor gave us a weird glare but he led us to Camila's room.

We walked in to find Camila looking all loopy and playing with a puppet.

"Oh hey guys look at mr.gurgles!" She said shaking her puppet.

We looked at the doctor crazy and then looked back at Camilla.

"We had to put her on laughing gas so she could control her breathing. She had quite of water in your lungs."

"What does water on your lungs do?"

"Water in your lungs causes you to be drowning inside your body. If we didn't get the water out in time, she would have died." The doctor said.

"Thank you, doc" normani said then pat his back.

He stumbled a little but got back on his feet.

We walked up to Camila and the doctor left us alone.

"Look!!! Its Mickey Mouse!!" Camila said pointing to the 3 pennies shaped in Mickey Mouse form.

We laughed and a certain Niall walked in looking very nervous.

"Can I talk to Camila....alone." He said.

"Fine....just don't try to kill her, alright " Dinah said.

The girls and I walked out and left Niall alone.

Niall POV

I pulled a chair next to Camila bed and held her hand.

"I'm really sorry I did this to you. I just really like you and your very cute but I think I blew it and now your in the hospital because-

She cut me off with a kiss on my cheek.

She took my face in my hands and pulled me closer to her. I wanted to her to pull me closer but she went with her limits.

She pulled away and looked me straight in the eye.

She gave me "it's okay" look.

I went down to her neck and kissed her till she pulled me away.

We kinda sat there just talking about our life.

She hates it when guys act cocky, nails on a chalkboard, and itchy cloths.

For some reason I found these things very,very interesting.

She loves food just like me which just make that much perfect.

"How did you guys get in this trouble?" She said.

"People think we're evil little brats that use the charity money for ourselves" I said.

She placed her hand on her cheek.

"It's okay we'll help you guys." She said kissing my nose.

I smiled and left the room. I went back to the room to find everyone glaring at me with dirty looks.

"What?" I said.

"You can't date Camila!" Lauren said.

"Why not?" I said looking dissapointed.

"You're  crazy!" Normani said.

"Listen, i know what if if was wrong but you can't Just tell me who and who not to date!" I said.

The boys agreed with me and now the girls are ignoring us.

I sat down next to Liam to see Harry trying to get Lauren's attention. She just kept pretending like he was air or something.

This was going to be a long day....

***********************************

Camila POV

The doctor said it was okay for me to go back home.

The car ride was really awkward because no one was talking to each other so I decided to break the ice.

"So how old are you guys?" I asked the boys

"I'm 23" zayn said

"I'm 22" Harry said,

"I'm 24"Louis said.

"I'm 23" Liam said,

"I'm 23" Niall said,

"Cool" I said,

Now it was extremely awkward. I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"Okay WHAY IS UP WITH YOU GUYS?" I said a little louder than I should have.

Silence.

"You guys are strange...." I muttered under my breath.

We got out of the car and went to eat lunch. I volunteered to make sandwiches whilst the rest of them went to sit on the patio.

I finished making the baloney sandwiches and put them on a decorative plate.

"Hey guys I finished the-

I opened my mouth in astonishment to see all of them yelling at each other.

I put the plate down and tried to settle them down.

"Guys come on- this doesn't help anything- you can't just- QUIET!"

That got their attention. They all looked at me and sat back down.

"I didn't know you guys hated each other so much! The least you could do is get along!" Then I ran out to my room leaving them speechless.

Niall came after me and grabbed my hand. I tried pulling away but he kept his grip.

He pulled me to a wall and got closer to my face and.......

************************************

Ooooooh!!!! Suspense!by the way I am now taking dedications so If you want one, message me and I will be glad to do that!!(AUTHORS UPDATE: I WILL NOT BE DELETING THIS STORY:)) How do you guys like it so far? More chapters and plots will begin when you read further!!! Love ya guys! MUAH

COMMENT!VOTE!FAN!

~D~