Chapter 1 - My Dad

Welcome to the worst day of my life. The day I lost it all. The day where I went to bed happy, and woke up only find out I would never be happy again. My names Kaylin, a 21 year old woman, known as, "The GodMother", I'm the most famous Mafia Boss in all of Las Vegas. If you're wondering why I'm the most famous, it's because I became the most powerful assassin at the age of 17. I never got to finish school in person. Always home school. I never made friends from the outside world. Always in this business. Most of my friends are either dead, dying, or about to die. I'm not complaining though, it's kind of fun. Especially the part where I get to kill people. Okay, okay, we're getting a bit side tracked. We need to go back to the beginning, where I was still 17, happy, and not a Mafia Leader. Where my dad was the Big Guy....

"Sweetheart, I got to go handle some business. Stay with Pablo please. I swear I'll get back as soon as I can."

"Okay, dad. Be safe."

"I will, I promise."

                Usually when my dad promised me something, he kept his promises. I guess that day just wasn't one of his days. 

"Pablo?"

"Yes, Ms. Fedrov?"

"I'm about to go get some food. Would you like anything?"

"No thank you. Thank you for the offer."

                  Pablo was one of my few friends that weren't dying. I never knew why my dad worked him so hard. He was a great assassin, and did  everything he was told. I never knew until...

"Pablo? Where is my dad? He was supposed to make it home hours ago."

"Um, I don't know. Let's go see."

           Then my dad, lifeless, was rushed into our front door on a stretcher. I cried and sobbed so hard. I could barely breathe. I talked to nobody for two weeks. I talked to my dad everyday. They kept his body in the house. He was basically a sculpture. A lifeless, human sculpture.

Well that's all over now. Four years ago, my life truly did change forever, but it wasn't even my dad's death. I thought I would never be happy again. That was until me and Pablo were offered side by side the position of the new Mafia Bosses. Pablo was hesitant, I was not. I didn't know how great I would be, but I knew I was going to get my first payback on the people who killed my father. They were called TBM. It stands for the, The Best Mafia, they couldn't think of a better name. Well, they weren't better than me, so I had to show them who was boss. I made a map of their plantation, "Their community". I knew their hideouts, secret locations, and identities. They were very cocky for someone who's whole gang was killed in 10 minutes. That was my first assassin. That's when I became "The GodMother". 

That was when The Hit List was born.