New School

Shinsou wakes you up for your new school day. 
"Wake your ass up, Get in your uniform and let's go."

"Okay, Are me and you in the same class?"

"No, You're in class 1-A. 

"Oh! Cool!"

You tell Shinsou to get out so you can get dressed. 

You do your hair like this. (If you don't like it..IM SORRY! 

You walk out to the kitchen and see Eri still in the house

"Eri, Aren't you suppose to be at UA right now?" You say. 

"Dad said I could walk with you guys!"

"Okay, Let's go." Shinsou says. Still tired as ever.

You arrive at school and walk to the principal's office. Principal Nezu gives you a piece of paper with your classes and you walk to your first class. Class 1A. 

"We have a new student, She's my daughter that I adopted. That means NO BOYS." He looks at all the boys in the class when he says this.

You walk in the classroom and wave with a smile on your face. (you're hot) 

i"Hi! My name is Y/N. I hope we can all be friends!"

A green haired boy asks "What's your quirk?"

"I can control the 4 elements. Water, Fire, Earth, Air."

The class has shocked looks on their face. 

A blonde haired boy with a black lighting bolt says "That's super cool! Can you show us a little something?" 

"Sure! I'll do the water one since it's the most easiest to me. I need water though.." 

You see a water bottle on a pink skinned and pink haired girls desk. You unscrew the top of bottle and control the water in the bottle. You make it float and make it into ice ninja stars. You throw them towards the wall.

The class claps, Except a ash blonde haired boy.

"Sit down beside Mina." Aizawa says. 

Mina raises her hand and you sit down in the desk beside her.

After Class (cus im uh a little lazy) 

It's lunch time and the girls ask if you wanna sit with them. You nod and walk to go sit down. 

"Hi! My name is Mina!"

"Hello!"

"I'll give you a little summary of your classmates." Mina says. 

You nod and listen closely.

"Well, that's all." Mina says finishing off her summary. 

"Alright." 

A blonde haired boy walks up to the table you're sitting at. 

"Well, looks like class 1A has another loser..but this one is super pretty." Monama says.

He glides his hand across your face. You slap his hand. "Maybe don't touch me.."

"Whatever, you're a loser anyways.."

"From what I heard from my older brother that is in your class, you're a bunch of punks." 

The whole class 1A looks at you.

Shinsou walks over and brain washes Monama and makes him apologize and say sorry. 

You go back to eating your lunch.

The ash blonde boy just stares at you while you eat and laugh with the girls.

"Ooo..Looks like bakugo has a little crush." Kirishima says. "He likes Y/N!" Denki replies.  You hear what Denki says and look at Bakugo staring into your soul. You wave and smile. He snaps out of it and looks away. 

Bakugo POV 

She's beautiful. From her head down to her feet, she looks like a goddess. Her smile just lights up the room. I see her get up and walk over to where I'm sitting and sits down beside me. 
"Hi, Your name is Katsuki right?" She says with a smile on her face. I feel my member stick up as she say my name..I feel heat rush to my face. "Yeah, His name is Bakugo Katsuki." Kirishima says. "Is he okay?" She asks with a worried expression. "He's fine." Denki says. The bell rings, I immediately get up and walk out. 

Back to regular POV 

Shinsou takes me to my dorm and shows me around the dorms and the school. 

"That's all Y/N. Have fun." He says while leaving. 
"Bye!" You reply.

You walk in your dorm and change into lounging clothes. 

(Hot i know) 

(Hot i know) 

You walk into the common room and sit beside Bakugo. "We should play truth or dare!" Mina says. 

To be continued..