oh fuck -johnny depp

"Johnny I'm doing a live!"
"uh huh!"
"so don't come into the bedroom till I'm done!"
"okay!"
You and Johnny had been dating for just longer than a year, and no one suspected a thing so far, which was great. The both of you didn't want anyone finding out, Johnny was afriad that being with him would tarnish your reputation as he was way older than you, and with his trial coming up, you wanted to keep it low.
You also had the opportunity to now spend a lot more time with him, since you both were both quarantined; which made it way easier to be together, and to not worry about paparazzi breathing down your neck.
You had helped him start up his instagram account as well, he said he wanted it to give back to his fans. That was one of the many, many reasons you loved him: he was always so sweet and kind to people, no matter how hard life was on him.
You were still teaching him how things worked, he did stuggle with it: like accidentally following a Geoffrey Rush fanpage, or opening a fans dms. And on top of that, he said he also wanted a twitter account. You refused straight away, he would get himself cancelled in less than a week; you told him take baby steps with social media, and start off with instagram and facebook.

Whatever you said to Johnny went through one ear and came out the other, "wait! what did you say?"

This was the first time you had decided to show your face on social media, ever since lockdown started, people were confused on where you were, and made jokes about you living in a cave which made you giggle.
Johnny reminded you of a big cuddley bear, so his house looking like a cave simply proved your point, which made him ten times cuter.
You had began to read out another question, "what was the job you were gonna do instead of modelling?" You let out a small laugh, "well, back in school I did study psychology, I was always fancinated by the brain. I wanted to work as a therapist, I've been through some tough times in life and I don't want anyone to feel-"
You felt a pair of arms wrap around your shoulders, and a kiss placed on your cheek "what did you need me do?" Little water droplets fell from his hair, and soaked into your shirt. He was standing behind you in just a towel, which made you go bright pink. "uh oh" He gave you a confused look and finally took notice of the phone...
"oh fuck."

[word count: 447]