savannah rose ➪ ch. 25

(btw idk if i need to clarify this but just in case when the name 'sav' is mentioned it's meant to be pronounced like savannah but without the other letter—well duh, but you get the point lol)
_______________________________

nine months later, nini gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named savannah rose bowen.

*

nini sat against the head board quietly stroking her baby's cheek as savannah laid on her chest snoring softly. "i love you sav" just as she said that the baby made one of those adorable baby sounds making nini scrunch her nose at the cuteness. she grabbed her mother's index finger tightly making nini smile. ricky came out of the bathroom after taking a shower to be faced with his two favorite girls. "how're my rose and my darling doing?" ricky slipped under the covers and kissed the back of savannah's head along with his wife's cheek. "your rose is sleeping like a little angel and your darling is more tired than tired" she said with a lazy smile running her hand up and down her daughters back. "well, how about we do this. i take care of sav, you take a nap and i watch whatever they're giving on tv. but your free to join me if you'd like" he said looking into nini's tired eyes. she had given birth two days before and was completely drained. "i'll take you up on that nap offer" he laughed at her words. he took savannah from nini and laid her softly next to her mother. nini fell asleep almost instantly. and as if it was a motherly instinct of a sort, she rapped her arm around the small baby with their noses touching softly. the position made ricky's heart warm. he took a photo and set it as his lock screen.

*

after a little while savannah seemingly got uncomfortable in her position and began letting out small cries. "hey, shhh, we have to let mommy sleep my rose" ricky said as he rocked her slowly. after she calmed down ricky began speaking to her. "i can't even express to you how happy your mother and i are. thank you for everything sav, you've really made us the happiest people alive. i'm so grateful. sometimes i don't think i'm enough for your mom. or that i don't deserve her..but hey, we got you so i must be doing something right" he laughed to himself quietly. little did he know, nini was listening. she scooted closer to him so that her face was touching the fabric of his sweat pants. ricky noticed and began playing with her hair as savannah's fell back asleep on his chest. "my two best friends" he smiled.
________________________________
(word count: 415) RICKY IS SO BB AHHH, sorry if this makes no sense i'm writing at like nearly 2am cause i can't sleep <3

ONE CHAPTER LEFTTT 😱😭