𝟎𝟎

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!

this is not a y/n book, and there will not be any smut in this book. if that's a dealbreaker for you, feel free to click off, but don't bother asking for smut scenes cuz you won't get any :)

recently, a lot of black fanfic authors, especially in the anime community, have been receiving unnecessary hate for petty reasons like using aave, not letting their characters have a degrading kink, having their characters actually have an ounce of self-esteem, etc. hopefully this won't be an issue here, but just know that i won't be tolerating it.

as of right now, i'm not planning on covering any triggering topics. but if that changes in the future, i'll be sure to put a tw at the beginning of the chapter. if i write something that you think needs a warning, please let me know!

i will not tolerate any racism, homophobia, misogyny, xenophobia, or slut-shaming in the comments.

i suggest reading or watching death note before reading this fanfic, since it will include spoilers.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!

i do not own any of the characters, places, or plot points of death note. all rights belong to takeshi obata, tsugumi ohba, and the people at shonen jump.

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀!

feel free to call me isa, saturn, mrs. urameshi, or ms. author.

my main account is , you should follow me on there. i write urban books and original stories on that account, this is the account where i'll be uploading fanfics.

make sure to add this book to your private library so you can get notified when i update!

now that we have all that worked out, i hope you enjoy the story <33