M.I.L.F B-Side Lyrics

Before I start I just want to thank y'all for helping me reach nearly 400 VIEWS for this story already! Thank you all so very much, I expected this story to be another one of major failures but it seems to be doing pretty well! And I thank you all for that! But anyways why don't we start this next chapter?

song starts

M.B: Almost at the mall, we better hurry this song up. So why don't we have one hell of a good time!

Bf: The mall is in sight, I wonder how it's like on the inside. Well either way we have a song on our hands, so far it's been a blast.

M.B: So, why do you need to go to the mall anyways? You haven't told me yet.

Bf: Well, your husband told us that we would find our next shard there.

M.B: Oh yeah that's right you still need this shard in order to get back home to the A-Dimension.

Bf: Wait did you seriously forget the entire reason why we were rap battling on top of this limo?

M.B: Uhm. Let's not talk about that now, and let's just focus on the song we have on our hands.

Bf: Fine. But I still have a feeling that you completely forgot why we need that shard 

M.B: Again. Let's not talk about that right now and focus on this battle at hand.

Bf: Yeah. You forgot why we needed that shard but this battle is more important.

M.B: Omg you know Ima just drop it so we can continue this battle because we are at least half a mile away from this mall so let's finish this up.

(ok im skipping this really fast part because I have no idea how i would write these lyrics and go this fast with the beat so yeah. XD enjoy this segment of the song!)

M.B: Also by the way have you noticed that it started snowing? I hope you four brought some clothes to deal with this cold weather.

Bf: Oh don't you worry we come prepared however some blue hair spray might be nice. Ever since we got here my hair has been pink and I'm not much of a fan of this color flip-sided dimension since it decided to change my hair pink.

M.B: Well you certainly had a lot to say I can definitely tell you don't like pink (lol) especially for your hair color I think there is a hair shop in the mall. 

Bf: Oh thank god I don't know how much longer I could've dealt with this hair color, it was starting to drive me insane.

M.B: No worries also I can lend you some money if you need some for that hair spray also knowing girls you might need some anyways.

Bf: OH GOD I FORGOT A GIRL'S OBSESSION FOR SHOPPING! welp we'll be in that mall for a while...

M.B: Oh don't worry there's plenty of shops that you'll enjoy in there as well and not just for them.

Bf: OH YAY! Well that's good, wait why are we singing about shopping currently? Also who reads this stuff and expects to keep up with the music anyway?

M.B: Welp just a few more minutes and we'll be at the mall so I'll give you the shard as soon as we park.

Bf: YAY that's the 4th shard in our hands. Oh and by the way, you had something on your hand but it's gone now. HEY WE'RE HERE!

Boyfriend's POV

HEY WE ARRIVED! And we also got her shard from her. She also gave some money which I'm super grateful for! I told the girls inside the limo that we arrived since they were asleep. I gave them both an equal amount of money and they dashed inside. Meanwhile Keith and I put the shard in the book.

 Meanwhile Keith and I put the shard in the book

Bf: Welp we're nearly there

Keith: Yeah 4 down 3 to go!

Bf: Let's head inside and buy myself some hairspray...

Keith: Lol. Okay. Maybe we could get some stuff for the others back home too!

(THE REST IS TO BE CONTINUED AS SOON AS SCHOOL ENDS FOR ME!)