Chapter Eight - The Contract

Employment Agreement

This contract is an agreement between the following parties.

The employee: _________________ and the employer: Mr Moran

Employee:

Name: _________________________________

Date of birth: ____________________________

Address: _______________________________

Purpose of this contract

The employee will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the employers working life and communication. During the term of the agreement, the employee must follow and strictly comply with the employer's policies and guidelines.

Duration of this contract

This contract is valid until the employee works off the equivalent of their debt which is currently listed twenty thousand USD, this can be altered at future date according to the employer's discretion. The employee will be released from any previous contracts they have with this employer.

Schedule and Rules

The employee will stay in the residence of the employer, they will be assigned a room in the living quarters. They must not change or switch rooms with other employees without the employer's approval.

While under the hold of this contract, the employee cannot leave the employers property. The only scenario(s) where this would be permitted would be under the authorisation of the employer or if the employer has requested otherwise in which instructions would be given. If the employee leaves the property without the following scenarios, they will face consequences which would be given at the time of indecent.

The employee will wake at a reasonable hour and be prepared to work for 9:00 am each morning of the week.

The employee shall await instructions from the employer or carry out existing tasks.

The employee will always carry their pager on them and report as soon as possible to the employer's office.

When entering the employer's office, the employee will always knock and wait to be called in.

The employee will have a thirty-minute break between 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm each day where they will be excused from their work to do as they please.

The employee will finish work at 7:00 pm each day unless stated otherwise by the employer.

The employee will adhere to the given dress code unless they are out of hours. In their own room and the living quarters, employees can dress however they see reasonable, however, if for whatever reason they leave the living quarters they must be dressed appropriately.

The employee will be asked regularly to attend specialised meetings and events under the assistance of the employer, they will respect all guests, speak when they are spoken to and conduct themselves in a respectful manner while representing the employer.

The employee will not be paid a wage as they are working to pay off existing debt. If they wish for money for whatever personal reason they will approach the employer and ask them respectfully to borrow money and the amount of money borrowed will be added to their debt.

If the employee has any health concerns they shall seek the assistance of the resident doctor on the property and action shall be taken according to the resident doctor's advice.