Snacks

Snacks

"I'm dating... And it comes with snacks."

Addison is the dark horse competitor when it comes to dating Meredith.

When Derek and Finn greet her in the morning with coffee, and coffee cake respectively, Addison has a fruit bowl cut up for her, with whipped cream on the top.

Derek sabotages Finn's lunch date to offer Meredith a cool brain surgery, and Finn crashes Meredith's date with Finn with strawberry ice cream. And that's when Meredith freaks out at both of them.

"I want heat, I want romance, dammit!" Meredith sighs. "I'm going home and waiting for someone to learn how to put on a proper date.

And that's how she ends up having dinner with Addison Montgomery the following evening. Addison picks her up on time, with her car, with no interruptions because no one knows about them.

She brings her to a nice restaurant, and buys her a steak, and asks her about her day while she plays footsie with Meredith under the table. And then they share the rest of Finn's ice cream from the container on Meredith's porch before Addison pushes her against it, and kisses her soundly.

And she's the one trying to feel Meredith up, running her hands through Meredith's hair, and down her sides, and inside her shirt up her back.

"Do you want to come in?" Meredith asks her, her breath ragged in heavy breathing.

"I could stay for a drink," says Addison, as she follows the blonde inside.

There, they share a nightcap while Addison tells her about the funniest OB-GYN cases she's ever had,

And at the end of the date, Meredith crawls onto Addison's lap, and kisses her, and they make out for a while until Meredith hops off and tries to lead Addison upstairs, and Addison, being the gentlewoman she is, politely suggests that they wait for a while.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Addison winks, as she picks up her bag and puts on her coat.

"You know I had a dream about you last night," says Meredith, as she sees her out.

"I bet you did," Addison smiles, as she kisses Meredith one last time for the evening.

"Goodnight, Addison," Meredith sighs, as she waves goodbye to Addison, reluctantly.

"Goodnight Meredith, the sides of Addison's eyes crinkle as she closes the door behind her.

She'll have to call it off with the others tomorrow, Meredith figures. Addison will bring her lots and lots of extra snacks to make up for it.

*

*

*

*

*

***** FIN