Chapter 3

Suddenly Snape burst through the door and exspellaromes dumbledor the spell on me lifting I just sat there whimpering till Snape came and picked me up then left with Jo in front of him. He told her to go to the common room so she did then he walked away from the common room and I finally passed out. ~time skip~ I woke up in an unknown room I got up quickly but Hurd a voice I know all to well say "woah little pup take it easy" I looked up and saw EJ so I layed back down when he came closer I licked him,he chuckled and wiped off the slobber. I looked around again but he noticed and said "it's my room see" he pulled a curtain back and I saw his room so I got up carefully and hoped down to go to his bed and lay at the end falling asleep immediately.
{dream}
I saw a little girl being bullied and abused so I closer to see none other than Jo I woke up immediately and apperatied from pure anger then sniffed out her sent,once finding it I ran there full speed then when I got there I saw third year's beating her up I turned to the demon wolf then charged them they ran once they saw me. I pounded over to her and carefully picked her up in my jaws and jogged to Snapes room when I was there I went on my back paws and scratched at the door he opened the door and immediately took her out of my jaws and into his room ushering me in. He sent her to sleep so she didn't have to feel more pain then got to work healing her,when he was done he turned around to see me sitting on his couch in human form he sat next to me and asked "so what happened and how'd you get here" I said "well I woke up in EJ's room then fell asleep on his bed had a dream that she was in trouble and then I woke up apperatied here from pure anger and found her chased the thired years away then got her and ran here". He was very mad and said "third years" I said "yes and there griffindors" that just pissed him off even more that he said "did you see there faces and if you did who were they I'll deal with them myself" I nodded and said " Ron weasel,lavender brown,Seamus finnigan,and Ginny weasel but I get the girls" he just nodded and said "go change we're going hunting" as he said this he smirked and went in his room. I left to go and get ready once sneaking to my room I changed into all black and went to turn to my wolf when the door was nocked on so I stoped and opened the door to see Snape waiting for me I changed into my wolf that stood at his chest and yes I can change my size. He apperatied to to the front of the griffindors common room and I ran there a few minutes later I came up on the griffindor common room and didn't see sev so I listened and smelled for his sent following it to around the corner.I peeked around and saw sev held against the wall by dumbledor I changed to the demon side and ran at him it helps that it's night and my fur is black because he didn't see me so I pounced on him and bit him hard then turned around to see sev on the floor so I went over to him changed to even bigger so he could get on my back to carry him. I crouched down he got on and I took off full speed causing him to grab my fur harder it hurt but it's ok because I protect my family and he's apart of it. When I got to his room he opened the door and I carried him in then put him on his bed and went to go get potions to heal him when I found then I went back to him hand him them as I fixed the physical one by wrapping them then left him to sleep. I was angry still so I set out to find dumbledor,after walking around for three hours I finally found his sent and tracked it to see him trying to get into Minerva's room. I cast a strong undetectable spell to keep the door locked  and sat there all night watching him try to get in. When morning came he left and I was so tired but continue on with my day as normal trying to not be seen that I'm so tired -time skip- by the time it was lunch I was passing in and out of sleep so I decided to be a rebel and skip my last classes to get some sleep. After the nap I felt refreshed then I got up and realized that I'm on all fours and I remembered that when I get so tired like that I would turn half wolf or full wolf. So I changed to half wolf and got dressed with the clothes that will work with my wolf side not really caring about the other students. When I walked to the class room I remembered that Snape had been attacked and so I decided to take over till he got back I waited for the students to come in.when they did and sat down they looked at me confused I just said "I'm taking over for a while so deal with it anyway get your books out your making veritaserum" I started to write the stuff they would need but I was hearing cat calls I wiped around so fast I'm surprised I didn't give myself whiplash. I growled out a "who were cat calling me" no one said anything so I left it be till the potions were finished, when they were I said "since you did bad on them I've made one..now come and take some" they didn't move so I yelled "NOW" they got up scared and I gave them each some. After they took it and I let the potion take effect I once again asked "who cat called me" Ron,Seamus,Draco,Blaise,and Dean raised there hands I said "detention all of you 8:00 and don't be late or I'll hunt you down myself and drag you here" they all said "yes mam" I demised them and sat in Snape's chair and waited for the next class. -time skip- it was 7:00 so I decided to take a nap till they came so I changed into my wolf form and jumped on Snape's chair and fell asleep. I once again woke up to being pet I looked up to see Draco and Blaise petting me I got up stretched looked around to see them all looking at me I changed back and said "what can't a girl be in the form she wants" Ron said " I'm telling dumbledor that your an animagus" I rolled my eyes at him and said "weasel your stupid remember I said you pathetic humans are not as smart as me" he said "yah what dose that have to do with anything" I just said "well what it means is I'm not human dipstick I'm a demon". They all gasped and said "your a demon" I said "yep now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to my wolf as I said this I changed to be the size of Draco they screamed at my size well except for Blaise and Draco they looked at me in aww. I then layed down and watched them when I was laying down I felt wait on me only to see Blaise and Draco cuddled up to me so I curled around them to make sure the three griffindors couldn't do anything to them while in a venerable state. I got up carefully as they were asleep and looked to see the griffindors looking at me I barked at them in a "what" fashion dean just said "why are we here again" I changed to half wolf so I could still protect the boys if needed.