Technoblade

Tw: mention of dead animals/description. Blood/gore description/mention.

Techno P.O.V:

While I was out looking for blood I spotted a seemingly fresh blood trail leading to a cave, when I went to see what had caused it I had seen something I surely wasn't expecting.

Tommy, tommy was injured "tommy?" I said, I didn't want to believe it was him because.. even though he betrayed me he's still my little brother even if sometimes I wish he was just a friend so his betrayal hadn't hurt so much.

After I carried him back halfway there he regained consciousness and bounced out of my arms "oh- I- uh- technoblade don't kill me-" I just stared "I'm not, tommy your injured" he suddenly realized "oh" was all I heard from him till we got back.

"Fuck!" I looked over, confused "what?" I continued grabbing things to help him "They will be so worried-" I just sighed "anyway, how did you get hurt?" He straightened out his back

"Well, me, sam, quackity, fundy, and a few others were hunting and gathering resources when a horse! A horse! Attacked us an-" I looked over and got closer "what did it look like!? Did it have armor and a saddle!? Did you guys hurt it!?" I was freaking out!

My horse escaped a few days ago and I had been very stressed about it "t-technoblade calm down-" I did need to calm down, The voicing we're requesting blood but they also liked tommy always saying stuff like:

""This dude is funny" "awww he's so pretty!" "He's annoying." "He's loud! I like it!" "DID HE JUST SAY THAT HAH" "why cant you have a sense of humor like him?"

I also didn't wanna hurt Tommy, I cared for him because he's my little brother, we had a love - hate relationship.

I started disinfecting and wrapping up his wounds "so Tommy, is my horse okay" he looked terrified "y-your h-h-horse-" he just stared at me in pure terror

"Tommy.." I grabbed him by his shoulders "where. Is. My. Horse" he stuttered, a lot "t-they-" I was getting angry, the voices were requesting blood

"I-I'm.. I'm sorry after i-it scared me o-off they- killed I-it" I started attacking tommy, regretfully so. I was about to stab him in the head when I felt a hand on my arm "techno!"

It was Phil, Phil had been upstairs (or down I cannot remember) and he must've heard the ruckus. "Techno what are you doing?"
He looked at tommy and I did too, oh god, tommy was bloodied and had a look of pure terror.

Tommy was crying, he had a busted lip, a black eye, probably a broken arm, and a few other scratches on him, I stood up and sat down. I gripped my hair while Phil tried to calm me.

Tommy P.O.V:

I knew techno was angry his horse was dead, but when he attacked me my heart was beating so fast I couldn't catch my breath very well  after he stopped, I knew he didn't mean it but the others weren't gonna like this.

After Phil bandaged me up he asked me why I was here, after explaining, we decided it would be best for me to leave. Techno gave me a coat, some food and water, and some ointment for my injures, I reminded him that I knew he didn't mean it and pat him on the head, it was kinda my thing to pat people on the head I'm not sure why.

When i arrived back everyone was asking me questions and tubbo just held me crying saying how he thought I was dead "wow thanks tubbo, I'm a big man I can take care of myself!" He just giggled and I pat him on the head and gave him something to wipe his tears.

I was planning on telling them it was his horse or atleast giving techno his horses saddle and armor, tomorrow, it was dark and I was tired.

I had gathered some of technos favourite things, example: jewelry, he had his long elf ears pierced and loved earrings and jewelry, I also may have gotten him a baby horse, I also got him a sword and tool sharpener, I also spent almost all night making him a new netherithe (pls how do you spell it) sword, I may have stolen the netherithe but that's for later.

After arriving at technos house

I was at technos house and when he opened the door he was shocked to see me, I just smiled. He let me in hesitantly. "So tommy, why are you here" he and Phil we're confused "come outside to see for yourself" he seemed to get on alarm "are you planning on attacking me?"

He asked "no! Your my brother I would never! And it's only my footprints in the snow!" His and phils gaze softened when they heard the first part, techno smiled "okay come one, show me"

"Come on" I said, after leading him out he actually cried, me, tommyinnit, made THE technoblade cry! Wait, he's crying, SHIT. "Techno- I- no- I'm sorry-" I started freaking out, dream used to get upset when I did something wrong

"Tommy I'm just happy" he looked over "o-oh.." I calmed down but my heart was still beating, fast.