#12

(Huey's P.O.V):We started walking home after getting off the bus,and Riley went his separate ways with Theo while we continued to walk with Jazmine until she got to her house.

When we got to our house we saw there was note on the door,so picked up the note and saw that it was from Granddad.

Riley:What it say?

Huey:It's a note from Granddad,he said
he's going to play poker with Ruckus and Mr.Dubois and he'll be back later on tonight.

Riley:Good that means we got the house all to ourselves.

Huey:Well technically you have the house all to yourself,I got called in to go to work at the last minute so I have to get ready to go.

Riley:Fine by me I love being home alone I can what I wants to do.

Huey:Just don't throw a party or invite any of your girls over here,if you want Grandad to let you live to see your 18ty birthday.

Riley:Nigga stop over exaggeratin you know I ain't gonna have enough time to throw a party no way,cause Granddad usually don't get back from his poker games until around 7 or 8 o'clock.

And as for inviting a bitch over he don't gotta find out it'll be over in less than hour.

Huey:"Yeah I see you got your priorities straight Riley,he said sarcastically while opening the door."

Once we went inside the house,I went upstairs to our room to change into my work attire and left the house.

(Riley's P.O.V):Yes now that Huey's gone I got the whole house to myself,and now what I'm bout to do is call Sandy and tell her to come over cause a nigga tryin to start of this weekend right.

Sandy:Hello?

Riley:Sup Sandy it's me Riley.

Sandy:"Oh hey Riley what's up?She asked in a flirty tone."

Riley:You busy?

Sandy:Uh no why?

Riley:Well you still interested in what we talked about?

Sandy:Yeah when should I come over?

Riley:Is now good for you?

Sandy:Alright I just gotta tell my Mom that I'm going to the park and then I'll come to your crib.

Riley:Aight but don't take too long.

Sandy:"Ok see you later bye,she said flirtatiously."

Riley:"Bye,he said before hanging up."

After I hung up the phone I heard the doorbell ringing,so I got up to answer the door and when I opened it I saw Thugnificent holding
a package that's probably for Granddad.

Thugnificent:Hey Riley what up lil nigga!

Riley:What up Thugnificent!

Thugnificent:Anyway I came here to deliver this card table where yo Granddad at?

Riley:Man he ain't here he went out to go play poker I'm here all by myself.

Thugnificent:Ayy that's cool lil nigga whatcu gonna do now that you got the crib to yo self?

Riley:I invited one of my bitches over we finna have a lil fun and all.

Thugnificent:Ohh I see you Riley being a boss playa,how much pussy you be gettin at yo school?