Just a recap

(This goes into more detail)
Veronica walked in, an evil smile plastered across her face. I quickly hid the knife under my arm, acting like I still had the ropes tied around my wrists.
"Aw, is it already time for me to die?" I asked, a pterodactyl being released in my stomach. Its wings bouncing off my stomach, causing me to be nervous and scared that my plan wouldn't work.
"You have six more minutes until midnight." She said and I nodded. Thinking of ways to waste time.
"Ok, well I wanted to tell you, to tell my family that I love them. I want you to tell Sarah I said goodbye, and tell Mary that I'm sorry for not being able to help her with her wedding planning. Tell John that I hope he has a splendid life. Tell Mrs Hudson that I love her, very much, and thanks for the hospitality, and doing my laundry. Tell Molly I said to keep an eye on Sherlock to make sure he behaves. Tell Mycroft to watch his little brother, and make sure he gets the best woman the government has . Tell Lestrade that I thank him for the job, and accepting me as a daughter. Tell Anderson and Donovan to keep fucking each other. Tell Sherlock, that I said," I was saying when I "had" to take a deep breath, since I started to cry during my speech. I'm so thankful for my acting classes that I took throughout highschool.
"Tell Sherlock that I said I love him. Very much, and to remember me. And my last words," I said as I heard a ruckus in the hall, and Veronica looked at me and pointed the gun at my head. Ready to shoot, and I took a deep breath. I grabbed the hilt of the knife, and I got ready to throw myself at Veronica at any second.
"Tell Emily that I said hi." I said as Sherlock busted in, and as Veronica looked, I lunged out of the chair, and went to stab her. She looked, and started to panic, so she quickly shot me. I felt the bullet go through my abdomen, and out of my back. I had stumbled, but managed to stab Veronica in her chest with the same knife she cut me with. She screamed, and I twisted the blade, and she was silent with a shocked expression on her face. I pushed her away, and she fell. I killed my best friend. Soon, I fell also, but Sherlock caught me. He sat down, and lied me down with my head in his lap. I had placed my right hand to cover the bullet wound.
"No, no, no, no! Please, Destiny!" Sherlock said, tears streaming down his face. I cupped his cheek, and smiled up at him.
"Hey, I didn't know you cried." I said, but I coughed, and blood trickled from my mouth. I had a harder time breathing, and black spots were filling my vision.
"I love you, Sherlock." I mumbled as my world faded, and the last thing I heard was Sherlock screaming my name.