Chapter 8

STILL DAHYUN POV

I just got home from work and I was very tired because I've finished a lot of work earlier.

I opened the door then I saw Rosé sitting on the couch and she looked at me then she stood up and walked towards me...

"Ohh! you're already here....you know...you shouldn't come back because Jimin and I are happy without you" Rosé said. I just ignored her because I didn't want to argue with her because I was tired from work and I didn't feel well.

"Who are you to ignore me huhhh?!!" She asked in a disgusted voice. I ignored her again then I continued walking. Then I heard his footsteps towards me and then I was startled when she pulled my hair.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I shouted. She let go of me and then she slapped me and it's made my face turn into side...

"Why did you slap me?!" I said and looked at her.

"Because I want to....and I want more!" She was about to slapped me again when I catched his hand and throw it with force which caused her to sit on the floor. That was not my intention but I just defended myself because she would slap me again.

"I-I'm sorr-" I was cut off when a guy shouted.

"ROSÉ!!" and yes it's Jimin.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Dahyun pushed me" she said then he looked at me..

"I-I'm sorry...but she will sla-" before I got finished my word, Jimin cut me.

"Shut up DAHYUN!!" He shouted at me. "Go to your room now!" He added. Then I went to my room then I cried until I fell asleep.

**

*One day later*

I'm here in my room resting because I don't feel well and I don't know why I'm always vomiting, I get tired easily and I always want to eat mochi. Jin oppa found out that I didn't feel well so he didn't let me work first.

I was resting peacefully when I heard the door suddenly open loudly then I looked at the door to find out who opened the door and then I saw Jimin who was furious....

"What do you need?" I asked. He walked towards me and then suddenly slapped me.

"What's your problem?!" I asked.

"My problem is you!, why did you hurt my girlfriend? Do you know that she has a bruise because you tortured her!" He said.

"What?!, I don't know what you're saying" I said.

"Don't lie Dahyun!! because Rosé already told me!" He shouted at me.

"But I'm telling the truth, Jimin!" I said then he grabbed my neck and strangled me..

"Yah!...J-Jimin...let go of m-me...I can't b-breathe" I said while holding his hand on my neck.

"Don't ever hurt my girlfriend again and if you hurt my girlfriend again...I will kill you!" He said then my tears started dripping from my eyes. Then he let go of me and started walking away from me.....then I touched my neck while coughing....I'M TIRED!!

"YAH!!...PARK JIMIN!!" I shouted then he stopped walking and looked at me...

"How dare you to shout-" I cut off what he was going to say.

"Let's get divorced!!" I shouted again.

"Okay Fine!" he said then he left my room.
Then I took my cellphone to call my father but no one answered my call, so I just call Jin oppa...

"Jin oppa~"

"Why?"

"Is daddy there? I want to talk to him, where is he?"

"He has a meeting today, why?"

"I want to get divorced" then my tears started to drip.

"WHAT?!"

"Can you pick me up here at home?"

"Of course, I'm going now"

"Thank you oppa"

Then I turned off the call and started packing my things

*Time skips*

Jin oppa texted me that he was outside so I took my luggage and went downstairs then I saw Jimin and I went to him to give him my wedding ring then he ignored me so I left It was just on the table..then I went out of the house...then I saw Jin oppa outside while leaning on his car then I opened the gate and he came to me...

"Where will we go?" Jin oppa asked.

"Of course in your condo unit" I said but I knew he didn't want me to go to his condo unit.

"What?!...ask daddy for your own condo unit, not the one you will live in my condo unit!" He said.

"Okay, if you don't want to...just leave" I said and I started walking but I knew that my older brother would stop me.

"Aishh!..okay..go to my car now" He said then I smiled and went to his car...then he put my luggage in the back of the car then he started the car...I just looked out the car window and thinking of Jimin and then my tears started dripping again so I just covered my face and pretended to sleep so Jin oppa wouldn't notice it.

To be continued~