Chapter 10

"Yes, mom!" I keep saying on the phone.

"I'm just preparing their breakfast"

"No, mom. I'm not giving them something unhealthy"

"Yeah, mom. Bye. Love you, too. Yes, I'll tell them that their grandma wished their goodluck. Yeah. Okay, mom. Yes, I'm gonna pick them up. Yes. Yeah, okay. Alright. Bye, mom"

I took a deep breath and disconnected the call. Everyone was so protective about Hyunmin and Jihyun. By everyone I mean Jin oppa and my parents. It didn't bother me because I know that they only mean good for me and the fact that there were people who would be there for Hyunmin and Jihyun no matter what just really made me happy.

I finished making breakfast for me and the twins then I'm here now in the twins 'room to wake them up because today is Hyunmin and Jihyun's first day of school....

"Hyunmin..Jihyun, c'mom, wake up." I said then the twins got up while rubbing their eyes.

"Good morning, Mommy!" they said then hugged me.

"Good morning!, baby"

"I'm going to bathe you two now..so you won't be late for school." I said.

"I don't want to go to school" Jihyun said.

"C'mon, Jihyun.. school is good, you'll learn new things." I tried convincing him.

"Okay, mommy" He said in a small voice.

"C'mon, lets get dressed for school!" Hyunmin said.

。。。。✿ 。。。。

We finished breakfast and now I am driving to school

"Mommy.. I am excited to see my teacher and my classmates" Hyunmin said.

"Me too..mommy!"

"Ohh, really?"

"Yes mom!"

"Ohh we are here!" I said and stopped the car near the school. And the twins quickly got out of the car.

"Yah!..be careful"

"Wow!...our school is beautiful" Jihyun said.

I just smiled and got out of the car, too.

"Hyunmin..Jihyun, in three hours you'll be home, I'll pick you up later, okay?" They smile and nooded.

I hugged the twins and pecked their cheeks, "Have fun, okay?"

"Okay" The twins smiled.

"We love you, mommy" they kissed my cheeks, too.

"I love you too, baby"

。。。。✿ 。。。。

Jimin's POV ・◡・

I was driving now when suddenly my phone rang..

"Hello"

"Jimin-ah, do you have a meeting today?" She asked me.

"I don't have, why?"

"Can you pick up Jihoon at school later?."

"Shouldn't you be the one to pick up Jihoon because today is his first day at school."

"I know but there is a problem now in the office and I still have a lot of documents to finish... Jimin-ah, please, PLEASE?"

"Alright, alright" I signed.

"Ok, thank you."

I took a deep breath and disconnected the call. I thought I could rest now..Aishh!!

To be continued~

I'm back!!.... I'm so sorry for the late update ╥_