ιιι. вα∂, вα∂ вσу

Third chapter, and Adhara gives you a rant.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

So, hey guys.

Welcome to the third chapter of Cruel Summer!

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

This rant is based on school.

Alright, I know tons of people have complained about school, but this is different.

Ok, so here we go. 

Today, in English, my teacher just announced, out of the blue, "Hey, kids. Your weeklies start on the third!"

Hold on, I'd better explain what a weekly is.

Once a week, our school takes this whole graded exam, and we get to write out 40 marks tests in one hour. Yay! What fun! ( Note the sarcasm )

And then, it takes us a whole weekend to prepare for the syllabus, and when we've done with that, Bam!  You have another exam to prepare for!

And, all this is actually graded, we get best out of two in our report card per semester. ANd we have weeklies for all the subjects so, double the fun.

Anyways, that wasn't all. 

Our school is so sexist. Like, literally so sexist.

And in the category of sexist, I refer the most to our school uniforms.

That's right folks, school uniforms!

Now, you ask, how is that sexist?

I'll tell you how. 

If you read back, you'll see that girls have to wear skirts.

In winter!

In winter!

Meanwhile, boys get a choice between shorts and trousers in summers, and get trousers in winter!

This is unfair. Really, really unfair.

And, just yesterday, the school sent us a 9 page module we had to note down in one day, because we have a test of it on Monday! 

And I mean, I was so, so mad. 

Why the hell would they do that to us? And the test, it wasn't a little one. This one actually gets included in our report card.

And I wanted to break something. 

Namely, the face of the genius ( read: idiot *insert profanities* ) who came up with the marvelous ( Read: Crap ) idea of this.

Literally! 

I mean, I have to admit though, it was DianaLovesTSwizzle, the first person I texted after getting the news, who gave me this idea. 

I was just crying angry tears. 

Also, anyone have any advice to deal with anger issues? I really need it, and I'd get therapy, but my parents don't know how serious it is.

Alright, my dad probably does. I elbowed him really, really hard one day when I was mad at him

In my defense, it was his fault!

Him and my brother decided to pull a prank on me.

I had spent hours and hours, working on a project, and then left it out on the dining room table, and my dad calls up the stairs to tell me that my project was soaked! 

And I ran as fast as I could, after doing the chore that I was doing ( I had blisters on my hand, and I was cleaning my room )

And what do I find?

They were joking with me!

Cue in the angry tears, and I marched up the stairs to my mother. 

A few minutes later, I got into a fight with my brother, and I kneed him, in anger, at the meeting of his legs.

And he broke down crying.

And I got yelled at.

I mean, younger siblings can escape with just about anything, now can't they?

It's so unfair!

I think that's all for this rant.

Loads of Love,

Adhara

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞