2. his favorite position

Madara, Sasuke, Obito, and Itachi's enjoy having you every which way they please. But there is not way they delight in the most.

warning; mentions of overstimulation, mentions of breeding

Madara U.

the chairman

↦ Madara has an special chair for this in the bedroom surprise surprise! Anyway when he sits in his chair you know that he needs your help relaxing. And it's hard to resist him as he sits there naked, his legs spread and his dick hard and hang down resting on his chair.

↦ After a long and boring meeting, or sometime after coming back from a mission it never fails to help Madara relax. Because what is more relaxing that having your s/o turn themself into a beautiful moaning mess on your dick?

↦ You will be riding Madara and making him cum multiple times overstimulating him until your hot pussy around his dick is all he can think about. This also feeds his breeding kink since you are working so hard for his cum.

↦ Madara can easily reach your nipples, which he seems fixation on sometimes, this way. Not only will he play with your nipples but he can easily choke you and take charge at any moment by grabbing onto your hips.

Sasuke U.

mating press

↦ This position offers a view of your teary face and pussy at the same time. Alongside the submissiveness that comes from pinning you down with your legs spread open for Sasuke makes this one his all around favorite.

↦ Long soft ties will replace Sasuke's hands from time to time. Or he will order you to hold your legs open, failure to do so means you've earned small punishment. Which normally means it will be a little longer until you cum.

↦ Sasuke likes to bite into your neck whilst he is holding onto both of your thighs and rocking himself into you. Especially when he is cumming Sasuke will bite hard and deep into your neck as he finishes.

↦ Sasuke can also easily edge you with his fingers, and sometime vibrators, with you spread out for him like this. You can also watch him jerk himself off to the sight of you whilst he continues to edge you.

Obito U.

upstanding citizen

↦ A bed or even a room isn't something Obito and You always get whilst trying to get busy. So this lead to Obito standing up whilst you have legs wrapped around his waist and your arms around his neck. And quickly you learn that this is a dangerous place to be as you are forced more so than in any other position to take it.

↦ Obito can slap your butt cheeks easily this way since he only needs one arm to hold you up. You might worry you a little too heavy but that thought will be fucked out of you quickly. Since the only thing Obito will let you think about is his dick.

↦ He loves how you have to cling onto him not matter how hard or fast a pace he sets. Eventually you will start getting more fucked out and limp in his arms. And being able to see the pain/pleasure in your face makes this his favorite position regardless of a bed or not.

↦ Obito can and will choke you easily as he slowly lifts you off his dick and then let's you drop quickly back down. This is sometimes Obito does rather often yet you can never get used to it. And he knows it.

Itachi U.

the standing ovation

↦ Itachi can admire you this way and he has one of your legs up over his shoulder. Which means he can lightly nip and leave little kisses on your calf. He will also occasionally switch which leg is up on his shoulder whilst he is still inside of you.

↦ Making eye contact whilst he is inside of you is precious to Itachi. Especially whilst you are cumming, that moment when you are peaking mixing with love you have for him can finish Itachi.

↦ Just as Itachi loves your legs he adores your hips and the squish your hips have which Itachi can sink his fingers into. This is one of his favorite places to grab and this position ensures he can have one hand on your hip the entire time.

↦ There are time he will lean forward to kiss you. This helps Itachi reach at a deeper angle as he pushes the leg he has over his shoulder forward whilst he does so.