13. when you missbehave

gojo, geto and obito are the daddies in this one. and this is what you do that pisses him off the most and how he punishes you.

warning; overstimulation, daddy kink, angry sex, spanking, edging, mirror sex, vibrator, degradation, praise.

gojo s

gojo s.

Compare yourself to others and down yourself. He picked you for a reason, both of you know he could have anyone he wants but he wants you. So why do you compare your beautiful self to other women, who are beautiful but they aren't you. They aren't the one Gojou thinks about constantly.

↦ This means fucking you in front of the mirror. Do you understand that you're his number one? Do you see the way he looks at you? As he fucks you in front of the mirror he has you say what's beautiful about you.

↦ Normally Gojou is one for degrading but when you're feeling down about yourself he does nothing but praise you. He wants to make you love yourself the way he love you.

"So beautiful stuffed full of Daddy's cock. Just seeing my princess cute fucked out face is going to make me cum."

↦ This is still a punishment, so Gojou doesn't let you cum until he believes that you are seeing how beautiful you are. Which means you are going to need to spend plenty of time convincing him before he lets you cum.

↦ Gojou will still keep cumming and will cover you. Your thighs, chest, stomach, and butt has Gojou's cum before Gojou lets you cum.

~

geto s.

Disobey his order, on purpose or on accident. Geto told you very clearly what he wants you to do. And yet you failed, and if your fuck up creates a mess that he has to clean up he is even more angry.

↦ There are times you purposely act out, brat-ing is what Geto calls it. And he sees it for it is, a cry for his attention but there are better ways to get it.

↦ Your punishment is being tied up and left with a vibrator to your clit. He will watch you some of the time and get off to it. But other time he leave you alone in a dark room strapped to the bed overstimulated.

↦ Geto loves how your sensitive pussy flutters around him after he decides to fuck you after leaving you along for two hours.

↦ Degradation and humiliated go hand in hand as Geto fucks your pussy. Which the way he grabs your ass as bounces you on him to match his thrusts seems like he is more so using your cunt than trying to get you off.

"Maybe I'll leave you dumb bitch ass in this room and only come by to pump you full of Daddy's cum. Since your too stupid to do anything else but be my Daddy's fuck toy."

↦ Geto just loves using the chance to punish you more. So by the time he comes to fuck you, any anger has been replaced with his delight at your pitiful and vulnerable circumstance.

~

obito u.

Give him the silent treatment. Sometimes Obito won't take things serious and will start playing up his Tobi act. Which even if you know his real name or not Obito just can't be serious and this can lead to you giving him the silent treatment when he can't stop goofing off.

↦ Obito hates being denied your voice. Since he fears not being able to hear you call out to him one day. So you not letting him hear you speak even if it's angry words telling him to he serious gets Obito pissed. It took him a while before he learned the best way to make you vocal is by fucking you.

↦ He makes it his goal to make you as loud as possible. And to make you beg as he decides to edge you until you finally speak to him. Even still if you want to keep cumming you have to be loud, he doesn't care who heads you. In fact he hopes they do.

↦ He makes you scream until your voice gives out. And any time your not making a sound he goes still until you beg for him to move. If you don't beg he spanks you until you do beg for him to make you cum even if you think you can't anymore.

↦ You can't look some of the other members in the eyes afterwards. Nor can you speak to them, even more embarrassing sometimes Obito has to carry you for a while afterwards. Which means the others will stop Obito from stealing you off if you give him the silent treatment and there is more of the mission to do.

"Scream louder for Daddy otherwise I'll stop fucking you."

↦ Obito will 'ruin' your peak by pulling out and slapping your pussy. Whilst calling you taunting you about your ruined orgasm and mocking how loud your being for him now.